Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

For sale: Vw golf mk4 estate load cover, black in good but dusty condition. £25 posted.

Wanted: standard size car CD player. I’m fed up of listening to the random tapes that came with my car. I suppose a reasonable quality one would be nice but I’m not too fussy.

If anyone happened to have a pair of decent 10cm speakers available to go with it that would be ideal.

PM sent, re. load cover.

I thought you was in Pulborough ?

:( We were supposed to be! But it all went to shit with our house sale, then we got another buyer at a lower price and the estate agent refused to put a revised offer to the sellers of the place we had agreed to buy down there and got everything done on including a structural survey. Would love to tell the sellers what a lying scum bag he was as they were lovely people.

Have now bought a 3 bed bungalow that needs modernisation near Forest school, moved in last week. Give me a wave if you seen me about in the van.

Long shot but has anyone got a Rover 618/620/623 or Honda Accord Mk V/Prelude 1993-98 automatic power steering pipe (the complete high pressure line from pump to rack/gear) lying about ?

Parts numbers:

Honda 53713-SN7-003
Rover QEP103940

Has to be from an automatic as apparently there are different versions for manuals/autos

Roof Rack/Roof Bars Wanted please.

I know this will be a bit of a long shot, but i want a roof rack for a 3 door K11 Nissan Micra.

I dont have opening rear windows on this micra, so i need the specific roof rack for the 3 door model.

Have any shitters out there, seen this type of roof rack...an do they have one stashed away in their hoard??

Also, has anyone fitted any other type of roof rack/roof bars, to a 3 door K11 Micra?

Cheers.

Don't have one, but think I have seen something like it.

The Pug 106 I have is a 3dr povvy spec with fixed rear side windows, so to fit a roof rack, two feet per side clamp round the door frame and an additional third set of resting feet support the rear. Two bars are used and are connected by two longitudinal bars.

This sort of idea.

s-l1600.jpg

post-19900-0-40927200-1548577375_thumb.jpg

The other option is to just use the more conventional two bar like the Thule and pluck the rubber out to get the rear feet in the window frames...untidy.

post-19900-0-15910600-1548577211_thumb.jpg

See here: https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/thule-roof-bar-system.59717/

Alternatively one of my old Mont Blanc catalogues state: 401N bars / K01 feet / 400NX extension parts no for the old classic bars which were same as the Halfords value / Paddy Hopkirk ones.

If you doing it cheap, look for a set of Mont Blanc / Paddy Hopkirk / Halfords value 401N bars, they are ten-a-penny.

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303038706662

Accept the clamps set might need changing to K01 if the ones on that don't have the right reach.

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223319657684

(Given that I have an ex-Maestro roof rack, I've got a set of these you can have (had to put different clamps on to attach said rack to Honda Jizz))

Then you'll need to grab a 400NX extension bar set to see you home and dry:

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323667079221

Unless you get really, really luckily and find a complete set for sale, this'll probably be your most economically viable route to a rack.

WANTED.

I know I've got the Red Baron here, but I'm really an estate person, so what I want is a phase one V70.

It's got to be an auto.

Spares/repairs no problem, as long as it's not major engine or gearbox work needed.

So, if you've got one lying about, or you know of one up for grabs, please drop me a pm. I'm keeping my eye on the usual outlets.

I'm looking around the P, R or S reg era.

Ta in advance.

Don't have one, but think I have seen something like it.

The Pug 106 I have is a 3dr povvy spec with fixed rear side windows, so to fit a roof rack, two feet per side clamp round the door frame and an additional third set of resting feet support the rear. Two bars are used and are connected by two longitudinal bars.

This sort of idea.

s-l1600.jpg

attachicon.gif35478148572_4077231f86_o.jpg

The other option is to just use the more conventional two bar like the Thule and pluck the rubber out to get the rear feet in the window frames...untidy.

attachicon.gifP1000105.jpg

See here: https://www.micra.org.uk/threads/thule-roof-bar-system.59717/

Alternatively one of my old Mont Blanc catalogues state: 401N bars / K01 feet / 400NX extension parts no for the old classic bars which were same as the Halfords value / Paddy Hopkirk ones.

If you doing it cheap, look for a set of Mont Blanc / Paddy Hopkirk / Halfords value 401N bars, they are ten-a-penny.

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/303038706662

Accept the clamps set might need changing to K01 if the ones on that don't have the right reach.

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223319657684

(Given that I have an ex-Maestro roof rack, I've got a set of these you can have (had to put different clamps on to attach said rack to Honda Jizz))

Then you'll need to grab a 400NX extension bar set to see you home and dry:

e.g. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/323667079221

Unless you get really, really luckily and find a complete set for sale, this'll probably be your most economically viable route to a rack.

Just pmed you for giving me the links.

Yes, i found these exact pics the other day myself.

I'll see if i can get the proper 3 door, 6 clamp version 1st.

In fact, last week i followed a woman who had this 6 clamp roof rack on her P. reg. Micra. Ive seen the car before, so i knew where she was going to park up. I had a good look at her roof rack, and it does the job well...I had to ask her if she would sell to me, but her son uses her car too, and he likes the use of the roof rack...Oh well, you dont know until you ask!

Another avenue, would be to buy/swap over to some of the pop out rear windows, then i could fit basic roof racks, without fouling the window rubber seals. ;-)

Cheers.

:( We were supposed to be! But it all went to shit with our house sale, then we got another buyer at a lower price and the estate agent refused to put a revised offer to the sellers of the place we had agreed to buy down there and got everything done on including a structural survey. Would love to tell the sellers what a lying scum bag he was as they were lovely people.

Have now bought a 3 bed bungalow that needs modernisation near Forest school, moved in last week. Give me a wave if you seen me about in the van.

Lots of vans around which one !

If you see a white Sigma wagon it will be me or more likely in a clonky 206cc dark blue , I'm over the West side of town

WANTED.

I know I've got the Red Baron here, but I'm really an estate person, so what I want is a phase one V70.

It's got to be an auto.

Spares/repairs no problem, as long as it's not major engine or gearbox work needed.

So, if you've got one lying about, or you know of one up for grabs, please drop me a pm. I'm keeping my eye on the usual outlets.

I'm looking around the P, R or S reg era.

Ta in advance.

Would you entertain an 850?

11065632.jpg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1075421

Blimey not heard of those places in years. I lived in Copperfield Place, Horsham when I was first born. First place I remember though was after moving out of town to Monks Gate.

Elger Bat Light inspection lamp. New without box.

Rechargable internal lithium ion battery. Comes with 12v car and 240v standard plug chargers. Also comes with instructions.

Has standard torch light on one end, hook on the other, magnet for sticking...wherever, and two big LED panels for main light. Can have one or both panels lit up. Seriously bright.

£30 posted within the UK to a shiter - SOLD

post-17736-0-47613800-1548756343_thumb.jpg

post-17736-0-01382500-1548756357_thumb.jpg

post-17736-0-47950000-1548756363_thumb.jpg

NOW SORTED SO NO LONGER REQUIRED--THANKS.   Multi V tensioner for an Audi 100 with a 2.5 Turbo Diesel engine, 'L' registration. It appears that motor factor supplied ones only supply the wheel,not the complete assembly. Any help or info will be much appreciated.  Thanks.

The top one is the one my mate ordered but when it arrived it was the same as the bottom one--just the wheel,when he rang up they told him it was a manufactures packaging error and would be sorted within a month! He needs the car back pronto not within a month.

Fer shale (£0)

1x VW Lupo steel wheel. 5.5j X 13. Bit crusty but serviceable. Shod with a "Power Star 758" 195/70 R13 - it's like a real tyre in every aspect in that it's round and black, fuck knows if grips. It has legal tread, not that that will make a difference it's still going straight in the ditch.

Please rid me of it otherwise I have to brave the council tip and pay one of their tat trolls.

Would you entertain an 850?

11065632.jpg

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C1075421

Sorry about the late response to this Hertz, but only just seen your reply.

I do like the 850's, but prefer the phase 1 V70.

If anyone has a V70 and has a hankering for a convertible and fancies a swap, please pm me.

T5's very welcome.