What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

6 hours ago, rainagain said:

Did a double take when I saw this on the A-Team last night. I didn’t even know they sold them in the US, I love what he’s done to it, I’m sure the Doctor would approve ;) 

456094E8-5C36-4C62-ADA7-853F3733DF8E.jpeg

They did without the armour, but were not that successful.

15 hours ago, rainagain said:

Did a double take when I saw this on the A-Team last night. I didn’t even know they sold them in the US, I love what he’s done to it, I’m sure the Doctor would approve ;) 

456094E8-5C36-4C62-ADA7-853F3733DF8E.jpeg

Imaginatively dubbed Le Car IIRC.

Idiot gets car seized

"A COCKY driver amused by a fellow motorist’s dealings with the police was himself apprehended after he was found to also be driving illegally.

Essex Police’s Operational Support Group found an uninsured car being driven otherwise in accordance with a licence in Clacton on Friday.

After seizing the vehicle and while loading it onto a recovery truck, a passing motorist tickled by the situation, beeped his horn and waved at the officers.

After carrying out checks on their vehicle the policing team discovered it was also being driven with no insurance and otherwise in accordance with a licence.

The officers subsequently pulled the vehicle over before also seizing it."

16 minutes ago, neil1971 said:

Idiot gets car seized

"A COCKY driver amused by a fellow motorist’s dealings with the police was himself apprehended after he was found to also be driving illegally.

Essex Police’s Operational Support Group found an uninsured car being driven otherwise in accordance with a licence in Clacton on Friday.

After seizing the vehicle and while loading it onto a recovery truck, a passing motorist tickled by the situation, beeped his horn and waved at the officers.

After carrying out checks on their vehicle the policing team discovered it was also being driven with no insurance and otherwise in accordance with a licence.

The officers subsequently pulled the vehicle over before also seizing it."

What a tragedy.*

Over the new year period i met up with my two best mates, one lives in london now so we maybe catch up twice a year in person if we can all get together.

We hopped in my car, went and found something to eat like we used to do well over a decade ago, id drive us all over the place back then. Now life has changed for us all, some ups and downs and life experiences / circumstances do change us even if we like it or not.  A short while after our jolly out i discovered something that should remind us that some stuff is just ingrained in the DNA of a man that just never changes no matter how much money we have, where we live or how old we get. 

20220109_171111.thumb.jpg.ca8512d6fea8d3d7288638f97714b5ad.jpg