SVM Industries on tour. Featuring Midlands Massiv.

davidfowler2000

[Long Version]

With the rather enthusiastic visiting delegation from the MIDLANDS MASSIV in Scotland during the months leading to Christmas a promise was made to MASSIV high heidyin, chaseracer, that the SVM must visit the Birminghamland to see what some of the other autoshite parishes get up to on their congregations.

As such, it has been arranged that there will be a normal Midlands Massiv meet on Saturday 23rd January. From what I gather it is the usual 0930 greasy spoon brekkie at the Trucker's Rest Cafe on the A5, Cannock and on to the Cannock motor auctions for much silliness. You may have noticed that it is not the usual MM members making this post, ohhhhh nooooo. This is a special one. There will be a SVM Industries corporate delegation coming from Scotland for this one in the flavour of davidfowler2000 and cms206 on the Friday evening. Mr rml2345 will be even more of a mentalist as he'll be doing it in a day, hopefully meeting us at the cafe (Yes. 0930 at a truck stop in Cannock from near Bathgate). Also potential for a separate corporate delagtion from our associates at TTT Bros. Solutions Ltd (320Touring and Bruv). If anyone's in the area, I gather we may also make a trip to the Midlands Air Museum and likely dinnerables before heading up the road on Saturday evening so feel free to pop along.

[short Version]
Midland Massiv meet feat. SVM
23/1/2016 0930 Trucker's Rest Cafe, Cannock

Anyone?

I'm currently hoping to attend a Scottish auction the weekend after this so I'll probably be fixing whatever is taking me north.

I will make it to one of these meets eventually, but it's tricky as Saturday morning is my usual garage time.

Autoshite Auction Game International Edition

I will bring the forms, you bring a pen.

Aim to select the cheapest combination of 7 different cars that will fulfil the required criteria.

The winner is the person that has the cheapest combination of cars.

If you select a car that has no MoT then a £200 penalty price is added.

If a car does not sell for any reason then the cost scored is equal to the section winner + £200.

Any player that bids on a car can remove the value of their bid from their game total.

Any player that buys a car wins the game automatically.

Car 1: For the Mrs

Must have an engine capacity of less than 1500cc

Car 2: Under the Thumb

Must be a 5 door estate or MPV

Car 3: Tip Run Tastic

The car must have a tow bar or be a van or pickup

Car 4: For Export only

Buy a car with a prestige badge (Volvos are of course, included)

Car 5: Gar’n Like Fuck

Buy a car for the ¼ mile, must have a turbo for boost tweaking.

Car 6: It came from Korea

Any car that does not have a European or Japanese manufacturer’s badge

Car 7: Pot Luck

Any car that has a colour on a snooker ball, no silver or grey allowed here

'Tis the season for collections ;)

Are the SVM all coming in individual motors or is there some car sharing happening? ... Just in case someone is driving auction chod North :D

Individual cars but seeing as it's just past xmas, I think we're all going for economy. I'm bringing the 740 since it's the 2nd best of my 4 and I think Andy_cms is bringing the Pride of Shitefest as it's the 1st best of about twelvetyhundred.

Ade, you still leaving on the Saturday morning at about 0400 ya mental loonball?