Let's give this a bash: Renault Clio CRAZY BOXING DAY BUY IT NOW SPECIAL OFFER £200!

Cavcraft

No, not yet. Still waiting for the new keeper's bit from previous owner. Probably best for buyer to apply for it and any problems with it I'd just refund price of car.

50 quid a month for 4 months? :)

Thought not.

GLWTS. Looks tidy, new bonnet can't be pricey I imagine?

I'm not too far from Billyville so if you're thinking of moving the Rover on, I could be interested dependant on price,and I'd be happy to deliver this fine vee-hicle to you

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've knocked some of it out, Ken! It's still fairly shit but I got the big sort of arse shaped dent out but there's still a noticeable groove like thing in it. I could get some of that out probably, if it doesn't piss down all day tomorrow/I'm not visiting the zoo for too long, I'll have a go at it.

I have to say though, I don't think it's worth replacing it unless you could get a cheap second hand one, it doesn't effect the car being used or anything.

I can't buy it mate, beautiful work girlie has the same car car albeit in 3 door flavour. That would be too weird in a stalkery type way.

No it wouldn't. It'd be a kind of icebreaker to take things "to the next level". Can you imagine? "Oh, we're so alike, we even share the same taste in cars."

'Have u got car selin'

Yes

'wot car is it?

(clearly, I won't be answering that one)

'as it got MOT'

All the details are on the advert

'how much?'

(clearly I won't be answering that one)

(message)

'Is it still for sale'

Yes, still for sale.

(2 hours later)

'is it still for sale?

No, I just said it for a fucking laugh.

(I blocked that bollock wangler)

The Lass from work is very interested, I suggested that I drive her over to peruse/collect it, only to learn she doesn't do motorways!

I can train it over and drive it back for her though no problem.

She may be a little bit of a bollock wangler but she knows a good thing when she sniffs it.