Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Barn/unit storage wanted for one car, in the South-East somewhere (close-ish to a train station would be useful). I want to store the Senator over the winter, and basically forget about it for a bit! I'm supposed to be getting another council lock-up but am yet to hear back, and MoT runs out on the 26th November.

Roof bars for a mk4 Astra van / estate anyone?

Got a set with the van I bought today and probably don't need them

Also possibly have a front bumper for a Renault 5 but haven't checked its condition yet

How do they fit please?

Just remembered I have these for about a 1998 Omega 2.5V6 wagon with all the toys, ECU, transponder chip from key, central locking ECU and some other bits to allow you to replace your lost key with ease, offer

Would they be any good for a facelift 3.2 V6 ? I need a spare remote key, but I suspect there are some fundamental differences.

Would they be any good for a facelift 3.2 V6 ? I need a spare remote key, but I suspect there are some fundamental differences.

Sadly I have absolutely no idea

Edit, thinking about it, if they are like the earlier one and you have one working key with the appropriate bit of kit you can code the system to open from a key you picked up at the scrapyard, then just have a new blade cut for that one.

Barn/unit storage wanted for one car, in the South-East somewhere (close-ish to a train station would be useful). I want to store the Senator over the winter, and basically forget about it for a bit! I'm supposed to be getting another council lock-up but am yet to hear back, and MoT runs out on the 26th November.

I'm after similar as well in Kent.

Sadly I have absolutely no idea

Edit, thinking about it, if they are like the earlier one and you have one working key with the appropriate bit of kit you can code the system to open from a key you picked up at the scrapyard, then just have a new blade cut for that one.

2.6/3.2 has a fly by wire throttle so 2.5 stuff wouldn't work Mark, the bit of kit I have can programme keys if you have the 4 digit security code and a virgin chip, you are welcome to have a go but it would be at your own risk 

FOR SALE BARGAIN L@@K!!!1!!

Bburago Volkswagen New Beetle Cup 1:18 scale metal kit.

Had this a few years.  I was given it as a present as I built a few kits in my youth, but I don't have the time these days and I'll never get around to it.

FF552564-09E0-46BC-AB4E-8C0C343061FD_zps

£20 including postage.

Hopefully I'll be moving house shortly, so look out for more random shit offered soon.

Don't suppose anyone has a xantia TD estate exhaust lying around do they? Thinking of minimizing my dad's costs by getting second hand and picking it up!

Would have to be next week though, I only have 10 days!

195 60 15 taken off missus moogs focus as put on winter tyres

First two are Westlake with 0913 date code. M & S stamped.

f9dba0303118a690bc0bac4ac09686d3.jpg7197ed9c2c3011fa3b2f33f245dd8fe2.jpg9fedeb8f359fdcf284c347566951fb70.jpg

da312a32172be942c977a442b43c4e67.jpg

Second pair at Barum with 0416 date code

df6fa33bc2dda7770f3c9ebfde79a9e4.jpgae6f816757d4416183a89a2730bf3a74.jpg02c8b05a18f199055894efda30869385.jpg1f9cadce281a46593055a10a65a141e9.jpg

£15 each or the whole set for £50

Located in Accrington but potentially could drop off on way to London via M6

I have a set of twin screen remote control DVD players that can wrap around the headrests ,to keep the little or large ones in the back quiet on a run.

1 is the main player the other the slave, comes with the straps to hold them on,a carry hold all,remote controll and all cables.

Around 5 years old from Curry's.Looks like these from memory.

http://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-and-home-entertainment/dvd-blu-ray-and-home-cinema/portable-dvd-players/logik-l9dualm13-dual-screen-portable-dvd-player-black-20759757-pdt.html

£35 plus postage or collection/shitely. Chester le street Co Durham DH2

Wanted- outer sills for mk 3 granada. Also if anybody knows of a genuine ford exhaust for a 2.4 auto.

I have got this s/s exhaust that I bought years ago, not sure if it is the right one for a 2.4 but I believe it is from an early mk3 granada.

2016-12-10%2010.56.09_zpswutr0d1v.jpg?t=

Kids Mini Moto pit bike thing, pull start full auto just rev and go.

To be fair this hasn't had a lot of use, there is loads of compression and it has started everytime its been tried.

Unfortunately has had bugger all use over the last 3 years as we have nowhere to take it legally.

Probably suitable for a 5 to maybe small 10 year old

£120

Have actually got 2 of these, this and a slightly smaller white one which has had even less use. Both for sale

Collection from Horley, Surrey near Gatwick airport or could probably drop off in Caterham or Seven Oaks depending on how work is going.

post-5068-0-57888700-1481496529_thumb.jpg

post-5068-0-15335600-1481496718_thumb.jpg