eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

This chap reckons he's getting 250bhp from a 1.4 TDI Arosa.

s-l1600.jpg

To be fair it does look quite nippy in the video he posted, but I'm dubious that it's physically possible to get anything like that power out of one of those engines.

Another one of my one make forum finds,
Over on UK Saabs - ULEZ scheme casualty

1999, 9-3 Convertible 2.0iS (Auto) Barnet £500.
77K Mot till October , roof rams not working, but believe they can be operated manually.

UKS.thumb.JPG.c459ffcff73c61e2cd635987c9f3047e.JPG

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SmokinWaffle said:

Xantia rear hatch? 

Looks like it. Was there last week, could have looked. I'd rather have a Lynx tho

6 hours ago, D.E said:

Hi here is my vw t2 it is everly rotterd not for that paint-hearted of some structural panels to go with the vehicle there is no engine or V5 the van is a 1968 and has a play behind the passenger seat does the true classic and it's a shame for it to go to waste

Might be interested , depends what the play is , I've seen The Mousetrap but if it's one I've not seen

4 hours ago, Wack said:

Hi here is my vw t2 it is everly rotterd not for that paint-hearted of some structural panels to go with the vehicle there is no engine or V5 the van is a 1968 and has a play behind the passenger seat does the true classic and it's a shame for it to go to waste

Might be interested , depends what the play is , I've seen The Mousetrap but if it's one I've not seen

"it is everly rotterd" sound Shakespearean to me. Paint-hearted could be almost a Macbeth reference too

12 hours ago, wuvvum said:

This chap reckons he's getting 250bhp from a 1.4 TDI Arosa.

s-l1600.jpg

To be fair it does look quite nippy in the video he posted, but I'm dubious that it's physically possible to get anything like that power out of one of those engines.

You can…. But not for long…….😱

15 minutes ago, bezzabsa said:

which came 1st - Austin Cambridge or thisfbce8829350965ce6bfb465716552dc5.jpg

The first Farina BMC mid-size saloon was first launched in December 1958, The first being the Wolseley 15/60, with the Riley 4/68, Austin A55 Cambridge Mk. II, MG Magnette Mk. III, and Morris Oxford Series V all being introduced during 1959.

The Peugeot 404 was launched in May 1960.

• Like 3

That Carina's class, it was up for sale similarly cheap a while ago, surprised it's not sold. I'd have had that if the IS200 didn't come up.

LOL at 'will not ship to Ireland'.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MiniMinorMk3 said:

The first Farina BMC mid-size saloon was first launched in December 1958, The first being the Wolseley 15/60, with the Riley 4/68, Austin A55 Cambridge Mk. II, MG Magnette Mk. III, and Morris Oxford Series V all being introduced during 1959.

The Peugeot 404 was launched in May 1960.

The big Farina was introduced in Autumn 1959 with the Austin A99- Wolseley 6/99 plus the Princess.

Then there  was the Fiat 1800/2100 of 1959. This also later and very similar looking Fiat 1500L/SEAT1500  this was  from 1963

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Spottedlaurel said:

Blimey! An easy train ride or a lift down from Master SL on that one. I'd prefer a 2-litre, but that is very, very tempting.....

Must be serious, I've joined FB so I can send a message.

Really sad to be seeing this on eBay as I've been seeing it at events going back to 2015.

eBay link

screenshot.jpg

I can vouch for the fact that it will cruise well above the motorway speed limit from having tried to keep up with the bugger on one occasion when we accidentally met up with the convoy heading north up the M6!

Edited by Zelandeth
Fixed typo

6 minutes ago, Zelandeth said:

Really sad to be seeing this on eBay as I've been seeing it at events going back to 2015.

eBay link

screenshot.jpg

I can vouch for the fact that it will cruise well above the motorway speed limit from having tried to keep up with the bugger one one occasion when we accidentally met up with the convoy heading north up the M6!

aww sad to to see that one up for sale! so when are you collecting it? :) 

or on a slightly more serious note can you at least get the train horn from it as a souvenir? and fit it to TPA! :mrgreen:

I mean @catsinthewelder fancy another one? this ones got the discovery engine pre-fitted!

• Like 3

He's chopped half the rear off! It looks awful, if the OE panels had been retained it might have been better than the Lynx. 

Not one pic with the hatch shut which (had it looked decent) I’d be keen to share and the final nail in the coffin for me in any description; ‘I have been totally honest’ which is just what a bullshitter would say. Can’t stop looking at it though….
  • Like 2