What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

6 minutes ago, Floatylight said:

Stopping away at a Premier Inn and found this under the bed, (empty box) just put it on the reception desk, staff speechless....

Screenshot_20231113-161946_Photos.jpg

I always wondered how to get rid of my dildo packaging when I’m away on business trips, I now know that the answer is go to reception and announce ‘I found this under the bed!’.

10 minutes ago, Rust Collector said:

I always wondered how to get rid of my dildo packaging when I’m away on business trips, I now know that the answer is go to reception and announce ‘I found this under the bed!’.

That's why I did because I didn't want to either leave it or put it in the bin in case they thought it was mine (I've got to come back every week for the next few months)

1 minute ago, Floatylight said:

...in case they thought it was mine (I've got to come back every week for the next few months)

Missed opportunity to leave behind packaging for increasingly longer and girthier models over the course of multiple stays, to see if the staff say anything/make frightened glances to see if your arse suddenly drops out in the foyer.

Bored today, so thought I'd have a look at my last-but-one workvan on the Doovla website, to see if it's still alive.

When the keys were tossed onto the Fleet bloke's desk, I'd pretty much managed to kill it, but someone has obviously cared for* since....

KU06AXM, look at the MoT history, specifically the last fail.

FUCKING HELL.

18 minutes ago, outlaw118 said:

Bored today, so thought I'd have a look at my last-but-one workvan on the Doovla website, to see if it's still alive.

When the keys were tossed onto the Fleet bloke's desk, I'd pretty much managed to kill it, but someone has obviously cared for* since....

KU06AXM, look at the MoT history, specifically the last fail.

FUCKING HELL.

I looked, blimey that's a corker.

On 08/11/2023 at 17:39, Remspoor said:

No and calling them bullet trains is oh so wrong. It is like calling all buses with a platform a Routemaster. The express train services in Spain are called AVE (it is on the side it is on the website) AVE is Alta Velocidad Española. In Spanish Ave is a bird. It is a play on words.

The train in the image is a S102 and built by Talgo or Bombardier. I give you the link from the WIKI in Spanish because it is more informative than the English one. https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serie_102_de_Renfe

Disappointingly we didn't hit 217mph at any point between cordoba and Madrid,  fastest was 280kph 

4 hours ago, Floatylight said:

Stopping away at a Premier Inn and found this under the bed, (empty box) just put it on the reception desk, staff speechless....

Did you get any discount? I bet they looked inside!

I think Perth council could have worded this first paragraph a bit differently 😄

The annual international 16 Days of Activism Against Gender-Based Violence campaign in Perth and Kinross kicks off later this month on Friday 24 November. 🧡

4 hours ago, iainrcz said:

I'm wearing thermal long johns, I'm feeling quite devil may care.

Are we talking grandpa in dukes of hazard?

@Mi30n was telling me his audi e-tron was in for a service today, i idly wondered what exactly would be getting done ? 

no oil or filter to change, no air filter, no plugs, no fuel filter, coolant ? probably not, what exactly would he be getting for the omg£££ audi would be charging?

turns out they change the pollen filter and brake fluid ! that’s it !

still, at least they washed it for him :) 

12 minutes ago, gm said:

@Mi30n was telling me his audi e-tron was in for a service today, i idly wondered what exactly would be getting done ? 

no oil or filter to change, no air filter, no plugs, no fuel filter, coolant ? probably not, what exactly would he be getting for the omg£££ audi would be charging?

turns out they change the pollen filter and brake fluid ! that’s it !

still, at least they washed it for him :) 

Do you know how much he was rinsed for?

Just now, High Jetter said:

Do you know how much he was rinsed for?

it’s included in the lease - would be interesting to find out what they would charge an owner for the same 

On 13/11/2023 at 16:20, Floatylight said:

So you didn't complain to reception that the package was empty?

5 minutes ago, 3VOM said:

So you didn't complain to reception that the package was empty?

You don't get it, do you?

He kept the contents and just handed in the box.😉

• Haha 1