SECRET SANTA The Reveal

95 quid Peugeot

Cheers Chap...... Once I know who I'm gifti g I shall begin the sleuthing forthwith - then ignore it and see what mental stuff I can dig up. 

A early Merry Xmas fellas.....

Cant wait to see this years offerings 

I'm a clot who forgot he'd signed up and hurriedly opened the unexpected parcel this morning, I think I realised early enough to not see what was in there... Will try and save for Christmas Day.

Mine should be posted off in the next day or two, having issues finding appropriate packaging.

This SS looks like he has been caught in a snow drift! I was supposed to be home last week but will be stuck here at least a week more. Due to a lack of tat shops and postage elves, my victim is likely to have a better Christmas but a worse new year.

25 minutes ago, Saabnut said:

This SS looks like he has been caught in a snow drift! I was supposed to be home last week but will be stuck here at least a week more. Due to a lack of tat shops and postage elves, my victim is likely to have a better Christmas but a worse new year.

hope you get freed in time for xmas dude, although at least you have snow - we've just got damp and miserable 😅

3 hours ago, Dave_Q said:

Do we need a sent / received tracker next to the list of names? I am currently sent but not received.

Within probably minutes of the above post I was upgraded to sent + received.

Almost time! I hope all of you have a great Xmas, and a happy new year. May all of you have full bellies, be it food, booze, or both 🧑‍🎄🍻🎉 hopefully I'll meet more of you in 2024. 

Groovylee & the groovy family x