Official Autoshite Photo Competition 2010. Results.

fotorabia

THEME. Utter Autoshite in their natural - established environment. Cars that are patched up daily drivers ,shit heaps ,decades on the driveway and near extinction is what we are looking for.

Posted Image

HINTS: Awards will go to the rarest shitesters ,interesting dioramas ,junk laden horizons and original lighting.

Posted Image

ENTRY: 3 IMAGES only per entrant.With titles.

NO PICTURE HEAVY. 600 x 400.Unseen images will be disqualified

NO Questions..so No Answers.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

PRIZES! 1st.2nd.3rd. Old anoraks ,80s car magazines and bits of auto-related tat Ive got lying around the shed.

CLOSING DATE: 2nd January 2010.Winners will announced when judges are sober.

JUDGES: Rab G.P.Lewin. NZ based car wreck photographer and Auction Porter.

NINA CORTINA

Corona driving East German Opera singer

Mrs JK Russ.

Award winning NZ photo artist.

D I S C L A I M E R

1.All images remain the property of the photographer and if you submit them small enough there's fuck all Joe Blow can do with them anyway.

2.All images become public property of Autoshite so feel free to distribute glorious images of rust worldwide.Just give us a damn credit.

3.Due to lack of corporate sponsership prize money postage comes out of my own pocket so please expect a wait of up to 12 months for your anorak to arrive.

If it's restrictred to photos taken by yourself as opposed to lifted off the net then here's my 3 entries:

Daily driver taken on holiday in downtown Sofia, Bulgaria

Posted Image

Another daily, taken on holiday in Amsterdam:

Posted Image

And in Leicestershire countryside:

Posted Image

But if it's a photo sourced from anywhere, then I'd be starting with this from my collection...

Posted Image

I haven't spotted anything truely shocking yet. The closest I can get is the A35 (rubbish with this era of Austin) that I spotted in Totterdown, Bristol, on the hill adjacent to Windsor Terrace where Being Human is filmed.

Posted Image

That be my submission, as it's a daily driver and looked a bit shagged. Still cool though.

Class photos Autoshiters..keep them coming...id prefer original images..and yes..no art wank shots please....nepotism awards will go to Scottish images and regs ending in K!..and dead V8s!

THESE ARE SAMPLE IMAGES ONLY..non entrant.

Posted Image

Rover P5 Mk1a .Porirua

Posted Image

250S.Taihape.NZ

Posted Image

Volvo.Isle of Islay.

Here's my entries:

First up a Volvo Amazon from somewhere in Wales

Posted Image

Not a recent picture, but this was parked in Knowsley for quite a long time (and yes it is on a main road).

Posted Image

And that famous rotten Corolla in sunny Blackpool (not rare I admit unless they're as rusty as this :wink: )

Posted Image