Autoshite's official for sale/wanted thread

Slartibartfast

Anyone want a set of part-worn 175/65 R14 tyres? They're off the Bluebird and no use to me. There's a pair of Radar Rivieras and some Autoguard something or others. All have a decent amount of tread and I can bring to Cholmondeley. £20 the set. Delivery may also be possible to most places between Kent and Manchester during September.

EDIT - tyre size now correct!

Anyone want a set of part-worn 175/65 R14 tyres? They're off the Bluebird and no use to me. There's a pair of Radar Rivieras and some Autoguard something or others. All have a decent amount of tread and I can bring to Cholmondeley. £20 the set. Delivery may also be possible to most places between Kent and Manchester during September.

EDIT - tyre size now correct!

I'll have these, Ian, if that's ok. Can collect at Chumley.

Anyone got a smoll auto car for sale?

This will be available soon  ...  a smoll  205  1.6i  auto  which now only needs welding behind where the jack is mounted in the  near side inner wing to get MOT.

Vehicle PEUGEOT 205

MOT expired on 8 November 2016
Registration M145TYA

Fuel type Petrol
Colour Blue
Date registered 31 October 1994
MOT history
Date tested 17 July 2017
Mileage 65,157 miles
MOT test number 6898 0508 2747
Fail
Reason(s) for failure
  • Registration plate lamp not working offside (1.1.C.1d)
  • Stop lamp not working nearside (1.2.1b)
  • Suspension spring mounting prescribed area is excessively corroded offside front top (2.4.A.3)
  • Suspension arm has excessive play in a track control arm inner bush both front (2.5.B.2b)
  • Front constant velocity joint gaiter deteriorated to the extent that it no longer prevents the ingress of dirt etc offside outer (2.5.C.1a)
  • Exhaust system not adequately supported rear (7.1.1)
        Date tested 21 October 2015
Mileage 59,106 miles
MOT test number 8808 0332 1616
Pass
Expiry date 8 November 2016
Advisory notice item(s)
  • Nearside Front Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement (2.4.G.2)
  • Offside Front Suspension arm rubber bush deteriorated but not resulting in excessive movement (2.4.G.2)

Bump on the beetle exhaust in Doncaster/ Thorne? Anyone able to collect?

I can collect if it fits in the boot of a 9-5. Short term storage possible if we can set up a shitely, I am meant to be moving at some point though so can't keep it forever.

Wanted: Lada Niva 1.7i monopoint fuel pump. 95-98 (in the UK, I believe they were used a bit later elsewhere before the multipoint injection version took over). Currently using an in line pump as the one from my donor vehicle turned out to be dead.

If you've got an ECU that would also be useful as mine has a dead check engine light output. Common issue with these ECUs apparently.