Official shitely Thread

scooters

Tunbridge Wells you say? You're only 4 miles away from me! I'm going into hiding. I do have some Micra mats destined for me once Lord Sterling finds them. I think that'll have to be done at a later date though.

37 minutes ago, catsinthewelder said:

Its a bit out of the way but I can if nobody nearer shouts up, I'm also going to Tunbridge Wells on Friday.

Thanks Rich, unfortunately the auction doesn't finish until Sunday...

6 hours ago, dean36014 said:

Ok is anyone passing Horsham who could bring a panel up closer to the Midlands or even the field of dreams? Many thanks.

If the Sigma gets through the mot I might be up for the field of Dreams  but if anyone is passing close to Horsham in the meanwhile.... 

19 hours ago, wuvvum said:

I work in Norwich and will be heading to the Festival of the Unexceptional in Bucks in a few weeks' time - don't know if that's any help.  Could possibly pass them on to someone from out west for onward conveyance.

That might work if I can sneak out for an hour or so, its a busy day with family events.

FOTU looks like a cool thing, waiting on a reply from the seller regarding the urgency for collection.

Here's a story - just spoken to the villiers engine seller - who bumped into @dollywobbler in TWC near DW's house (the seller has a caravan nearby) - and offered to sell him this engine a while back!

@LightBulbFun he bought this engine a year ago - so sorry chap, the rest of the car, as normal, is no-where to be seen, the current engine owner is a motorbike guy...

7 minutes ago, egg said:

Here's a story - just spoken to the villiers engine seller - who bumped into @dollywobbler in TWC near DW's house (the seller has a caravan nearby) - and offered to sell him this engine a while back!

@LightBulbFun he bought this engine a year ago - so sorry chap, the rest of the car, as normal is no-where to be seen, the current engine owner is a motorbike guy...

funny how it comes almost full circle like that! I assumed you told him that you know DW/TWC well and that you own an Invacar Mk12c? :)

I figured such sadly in regards to where the rest of the car was at

do you have any sort of plan of action with this engine is it a backup engine incase you cant get the one original to your Mk12 going, or do you plan to just drop it straight in? (It would be cool to see if the original engine does run :) )

here's another bit of villers engine, don't know if you need it at all or not, but worth linking I think?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392323285921

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 3:09 PM, dean36014 said:

Is there anyone in Horsham who could pick up a c15 bulkhead for me if I win it on eBay? Need to get it closer to Coventry then somehow

Oh bugger, I've only just seen this, I had forgotten that I have a bulkhead for your C15 which came with the van when I bought it off Chadders, I didn't remember about it when Lankytim had the van from me. If you haven't already got one it's here.

4 hours ago, loserone said:

Anyone able to pick up a kids bike from Wakefield and shuffle it North a bit, ideally to the Toft Hill meet at the end of the month?

Definitely need this now, Mrs L1 won it.  Postage or shuffling further north, either would be a big help.  Costs and beer covered obviously.

14 hours ago, loserone said:

Definitely need this now, Mrs L1 won it.  Postage or shuffling further north, either would be a big help.  Costs and beer covered obviously.

Bump for Monday afternoon visibility,   SMOLL BIKE (14" wheels) collection needed from WAKEFIELD either for postage or further shuffling via shitely.  Merci bien!