Official shitely Thread

scooters

i'll be doing that journey in a couple of weeks but will be in the 107 which is very, very smoll - I'm not sure they would fit, even with the seats down :(

not very helpful, I know.

Ah bugger. That would have been ideal too. Are you sure they'd not fit? Could ask the helpful Scotsman to measure them up in the name of science?

I can divert for a small number of tokens if you want. Will need to collect around 12-1 ish. Tomorrow and coming back to Manchester.

Got 4 17" wheelz and tires at my garage in North London that need to make their way up to Dave Q's place quite Oop North (although the exacts are a bit vague lol).

Anyone up for da challenge? 

PS, they fit in the i10, one was on the front passenger seat mind. The rest were sat quietly on the back seat.

Got 4 17" wheelz and tires at my garage in North London that need to make their way up to Dave Q's place quite Oop North (although the exacts are a bit vague lol).

Anyone up for da challenge?

PS, they fit in the i10, one was on the front passenger seat mind. The rest were sat quietly on the back seat.

Haha, the specifics are Brighouse, West Yorkshire which is nearish to Bradford and Leeds. But I could come and meet at M1/A1/M6 if it helps.

Any shiters near Montrose with the ability to collect and store for 4-5 weeks in exchange for cash money? It's a MoT fail pug Expert so a fair size of trailer or a dolly/spec lift needed. My bid to win the 'first buyage of 2019' may actually occur on the 1st. FML.

Is anyone able to liaise with Hooli who collected a Dolomite boot floor repair section on my behalf?

Mr Hooli can liaise along the A1 to a point but is usually located thus:

DN12 1NW Edlington

Eventual destination would be Edmonton, London but I can obs meet elsewhere along the way.

Pez money provided!!

Is anyone able to liaise with Hooli who collected a Dolomite boot floor repair section on my behalf?

Mr Hooli can liaise along the A1 to a point but is usually located thus:

DN12 1NW Edlington

Eventual destination would be Edmonton, London but I can obs meet elsewhere along the way.

Pez money provided!!

The panel is about 3 1/2 x 2 ft so will fit in almost any car.

This is it currently in a Jaaaaaaaaag boot for scale.

216355cc9b5843602222705bbd496e45.jpg

I’m back at work on Monday so will have a look at if/when I’m required down south.

I could conceivably get that part off Hooli to Ken on the way and pickup the wheels for Dave Q and store them in Classy caslteford for you to pop by and pick up on the way back.

Added bonus points for ken to see the galaxy again.