Official shitely Thread

scooters

I'll pop in this week and get it cleaned for ohdearme transportation limited.

Can anyone help get an ls400 bumper get from Derbyshire to Durham?

Naturally on my return leg from Worcester (as long as it isn’t miles off the M1) I can pick up and get this as far as Leeds until I head up your way.

I may then do the Leeds to Durham bit via train just for japes...

Cornwall!

Ideally need someone to collect, cover with a load of bubble wrap, and cover 8n black bags for courier. I'd cover costs, obvs, and would throw some beer tokens into the mix.

Would be massively appreciated... :)

PM sent - sorry for delay, forgot I'd volunteered my assistance cos senile.

If it can wait until just after Christmas I'll be driving up to Durham and I usually pass Derbyshire and Leeds on the way.

It certainly can, that would be massively appreciated.

Dare I ask how you'd squeeze an ls400 bumper in with (presumably) the family in tow?

If I take the Peugeot then it could rest over the middle of the back seat providing a helpful gap between the squabbling children on either side.  Ms C won't be coming to Durham because she doesn't like my stepmum.  I'm also hoping to find a trailer between now and then so I can collect some doors from Vulgalour.

Hopefully getting a few bits for the rover 75 from brodders.

Anyone near Stowmarket that might be coming within reach of Bristol or anywhere on m4?

Not particularly time critical but would be nice if I could get the bits before Xmas. Obviously monies paid and all that.

Further to Steve's post, I thought I would bump this up to see if anyone would be heading from the direction of Suffolk to Bristol in the next few weeks.

Yay, the thread is working again.

As I've offered to shift the bumper I will but would anyone be able to move it west (to somewhere nearer the M6) by Xmas?  I'm now collecting a trailer from Eddy on the way up and Derbyshire isn't really on the way from Shropshire to Barrow.

I can't collect the trailer on the way back as I'm using it to collect R8 doors from Teeside.

• 2 weeks later...

Further to Steve's post, I thought I would bump this up to see if anyone would be heading from the direction of Suffolk to Bristol in the next few weeks.

Further bump up the pages. Is anyone going from the Suffolk area down towards Bristol over the Christmas period?

Drum has kindly offered me a load cover for my Discovery 2, it's the roller blind type so doesn't take up much room.

It's currently with Tickman in Dundee but could be in Durham next weekend, is anyone able to get it closer to West Yorkshire for me?

Thanks in advance!

Where does this need to go please John? I may be able to pass by halfway through January.

As for the bumper, if it would fit in a pug I'll squeeze it in the scooby on the way back of the same trip between the car seats.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone in North London able to help me out with a collection/shitely please?

I've won a set of wheels on ebay which are in N19 (Kentish Town/Tufnell Park area?) and they're collection only.

Could do with them being picked up and either stored until shitely can be sorted or bagged up for a courier. 

Ideally need collecting Sat 29th or Sun 30th.

Have dropped a PM to PBK as I think that's near him, but anyone else in the area?

Thanks.

Anyone in North London able to help me out with a collection/shitely please?

I've won a set of wheels on ebay which are in N19 (Kentish Town/Tufnell Park area?) and they're collection only.

Could do with them being picked up and either stored until shitely can be sorted or bagged up for a courier.

Ideally need collecting Sat 29th or Sun 30th.

Have dropped a PM to PBK as I think that's near him, but anyone else in the area?

Thanks.

Where are you? I’m heading north tomorrow from north London, but on a pretty tight schedule so it might not work..

GET on some of the farcebook Mx5 groups , they are usually a darnsight cheaper than than that or at that price refurbished or with recent tyres and probably closer to where you are.

Where are you ???

Anyone willing and able to run a pair of front seats back from Fife in that Scotland to Tyne and Wear in that England?

Shout up if so. Beer tokens available if you're passing.

i'll be doing that journey in a couple of weeks but will be in the 107 which is very, very smoll - I'm not sure they would fit, even with the seats down :( 

not very helpful, I know.