What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

7 hours ago, High Jetter said:

Was dragged out of bed to be enthralled by the grainy images. Wasn't it on a school day?

That and David Hemery winning gold at the Mexico Olympics - my mum was the sports fan, my dad just wanted the moon :-)
Next morning at school was kind of quiet as I recall.

Group of middle aged people with dogs having a natter at a junction as I pull up in the Princess.  I hear through the slightly open window "Cor, a Princess!" from the one bloke, which made me grin, especially since he didn't appear to be able to drum up any enthusiasm from the others stood nattering.

2 hours ago, vulgalour said:

Group of middle aged people with dogs having a natter at a junction as I pull up in the Princess.  I hear through the slightly open window "Cor, a Princess!" from the one bloke, which made me grin, especially since he didn't appear to be able to drum up any enthusiasm from the others stood nattering.

Can you describe what you were wearing? :)

20 hours ago, nev_jr said:

8am this morning: squatters discovered in my villa. Fucksticks. 

11am: big juicy promotion. Unfucksticks. 

1:30pm: squatters binned. Double unfucksticks. 

What a rollercoaster of emotion. 

Sounds like they must be a bit more assertive about evicting squatters over there than they are here...

I follow several farmers on YouTube and among the small farms there is a lot of improvisation and fun things that happen like below, his mate has bought a combine in another US state and shipping is expensive so they haul it home like below over a considerable distance. And the police didn't stop them either.

Screenshot2024-01-3022_27_02.thumb.png.b3649c28ff26a6686ecc840ceb0a2618.png

Screenshot2024-01-3022_28_43.thumb.png.0ec1025c9e1eda31135c6ca3bb94d5ad.png

https://youtu.be/10pSNK2RFlQ