Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

Not an expensive one, but it makes me smile when I see this around. There's something satisfying about model specific registrations on relatively cheap cars.

image.jpeg.eacc73f20936538a3571cf57fb7c644d.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Gompo said:

Not an expensive one, but it makes me smile when I see this around. There's something satisfying about model specific registrations on relatively cheap cars.

image.jpeg.eacc73f20936538a3571cf57fb7c644d.jpeg

I was going to post that you don’t see many of those around now but that’s the second post I’ve seen today with a Fourtrak. 
Looks in great condition considering it must be around 30 years old. The chassis was impressively heavy but the body work was a bit flimsy, although there was a lot of plastic parts.

That looks like a TDX, I had a TDL, steel wheels being the main difference. 2.8 diesel was only 100bhp but lots of torque and could pull a 3.5 tonne trailer.

7 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

I was going to post that you don’t see many of those around now but that’s the second post I’ve seen today with a Fourtrak. 

The other post may well have been mine in the 'One Shite Picture..' thread, which was coincidental rather than me being some sort of Fourtrak freak. There's worse things of course.

Futureshite for sure; looks like the keeper's had the Santa Fe for over 10 years. Decent going.

image.jpeg.3606ff8795d23723e1b17ecda88ccc22.jpeg

On 04/05/2024 at 16:58, puddlethumper said:

M25 yesterday and I saw AB16VAN spaced as A B16 VAN on a LWB Sprinter. No pic, driving.

I saw HU63 BNZ on a Mercedes Vito recently which made me smile. I couldn't get a photo, but searching the reg brings up one...

spacer.png

Usually when I assume that a plate will have been photographed I can't find it anywhere!

• Like 1