ebay 'BARGAINS'

Mr_Bo11ox

Number plate worth ££££ to Stiff Little Fingers fans. Bonus points to anyone (else) who manages to mention Inflammable Material and a reference to said Fiat in same sentence.

051_zps6e88739d.jpg

http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.c ... ead=144406

just £1750 for this Passat with its bashed-up bonnet and badly masked up tide mark, TEMPTING :?

The spelling and grammar is also bashed up and badly masked as per the norm. :D

' Kwality" sound system, slammed and in "close to showroom condition"

Nice*

:shock:

Re the Passat, I still don't get the 'stick a roof rack of old shit' theme that anything remotely

Volkswagen related usually exhibits. Yes, I can see it on an old 50's / 60's Beetle in a chintzy

sort of way but a miserably dull shagged 80's Passat? Nope...

This lad wants no less than £2000 :shock: for this:

this car is unmessed with...

Which is why its sporting 17' alloys and smoked rear lights? :|

If anyone's desperate enough I know where there's a very tidy looking Rover 820 (or 8 series of some sort) limousine for sale at about £2,250.

On the topic of Renner 11/9, I bought mine with a years test and 6 months tax for £350... Sold it for the same when I realised a spring had snapped, the NSR brake was the only one that worked out of the four and it burnt more oil than BP in the ocean.

Then, with a light sanding of the front wings BUT the same rusty arches which on the GTL, are covered with thick plastic cladding making them perfectly overlookable, it's up for £1995.

It was ready for the knackers yard when I had it! Oh, and the clutch was fucked too.

What can we say about this marvelous mini, its been featured in Mini Mag, its been a concourse winner in most shows since 1990 with loads of trophies to show. this is a well known mini at the british owners club, its got so many extras you`d better have a look. this car has been signed by Paddy Hopkirk..

You can start by saying something about that god-awful sodding interior. FUCKING EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

$(KGrHqZ,!iYE82nY1NPgBPiLnDe+Eg~~_12.JPG

Looks smashing under the hood though:

$(KGrHqN,!p8E9lhNuZJqBPiLnD,Z8g~~_12.JPG

But not 11 grand smashing.

$(KGrHqZ,!j!E6+3z,sVNBPiLnC10sw~~_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1990-H-MINI-MAYFAIR-Highly-Modified-/281030944937?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item416ebfe8a9

Is it even possible to still drive that mini seeing as it has a plank of fuggin wood where your shins need to go?

In my misguided youth I had one of these center console thingys in my Mini...could you drive it? just about, with my relatively dainty size 8 feet and you get used to just having to leave your left foot hovering over the clutch all the time as there's nowhere else for it.