$(KGrHqZ,!roE+mh2UUrqBQCvWr8G6!~~_1.JPG

and uber clear description

GENUINE ENQUIREYS PLEASE WILL SELL 4 £10k O/V/N/O NEED ROOM

THIS CAR IS A ONE OFF SOLD AND SER BY MYSELF FROM NEW GARAGED IN 1989

BLUE LOG BOOK V++++133

PLEASE PLEASE NO LOOKERS WHEEL KICKERS TIME WASTERS NO SWAPS NO EMAILERS

NO WITHHELD NUMBERS RING ME ON = 07860 296219

SORRY ABOUT PICS UP 2 THE NECK IN IT IT WILL B SOON

JUST SOME QUICK PICS FROM IN THE GARAGE SHE DOES NEED A CLEAN JUST NOTICED SOME SMALL PAINT SPIDERS ON FRONT WING [ WAXED OILED UNDER AND OVER ]I HAVE NEW WHEELS FROM RIMMERS STILL IN BOXES

IF SOLD CAR WILL HAVE FULL CHECK SERVICE / MOT / ETC AND PLEASE ONLY GENUINE ENQUIRIES

VIEWING ONLY BY APPOINTMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY 4 SALE NEXT YEAR NO TIME 2 GET IT READY

still want it?

SORRY WHITHDRAWN FROM SALE TILL N/X SUMMER

hard cheese... i think

PLEASE PLEASE NO LOOKERS WHEEL KICKERS TIME WASTERS

What an utter cockwand. Sticking up a half-arsed listing and completely shit photos of a car he's not selling at six times market value, and he's fart-breathing on at US for being time wasters?

For some reason that's made me really angry. I'm a pretty mild-mannered sort of chap, but I am now feeling a genuine need to punch that twat's lights out.

If it was absolutely mint then maybe I could just about see it being worth somewhere north of £1k but its not. It just looks like a sound enough but not exactly cherished old car.

The only time R9/11s seem to be expensive is if they are absolutely immaculate or seriously rare (Turbos, TXE Electronic etc)

Theres a lot nicer R11 TXE Electronic with lower miles and much more desirable (and belonging to someone who lurks hereabouts :wink: ) on Car and Classic for less money.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Extremely-rare-opportunity-Isuzu-Piazza-Turbo-in-amazing-condition-FOR-SALE-/261161018049?pt=UK_Cars_Parts_Vehicles_Other_Vehicle_Parts_Accessories_ET&hash=item3cce68e2c1

MONG. You want two grand for a Piazza that's sat, needs a clutch cable and exhaust work (along with everything else) and you can't even be arsed taking any photographs of it?

Don't people rob the engines out of those Piazzas for something?

Maybe he's heard they're popular for that.

The engines aren't that popular among the Chevette and Manta brigade - they're basically a Midi \ Fargo van engine with a turbo. Easier and cheaper to get a CIH or a REDTOP INNIT BLAD YIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Now, the back axles.............don't fit anything directly but are popular with the aforementioned folk who want a cheap LSD. Despite the Piazza having different mounting points. And being two inches wider than a Chevette. 4ZC1 engine swaps are popular in NZ and Australia but not here - Mark of the Nightmares on le forum bleu did a Chevetter with Piazza running gear, mind.