Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

WANTED - A decent 8mm flare spanner suitable for undoing LHM pipes that probably haven't been undone since 1996 when they were fitted... Will gladly take old and trusted over new and shiny and shit

With all the spares stashed in our various hideyholes, someone surely must have a towbar for a Rover SD3 that they thought they'd never be able to get rid of?  Well now you can.  I have an SD3 and I also have a little trailer, as of a few weeks ago.  So a towbar would be quite handy.  It could even be fitted while the rest of the welding was going on.  PM me please if you can help...

WANTED - A decent 8mm flare spanner suitable for undoing LHM pipes that probably haven't been undone since 1996 when they were fitted... Will gladly take old and trusted over new and shiny and shit

Soak them to fuck in penetrating oil before even thinking about undoing

• Like 1

Soak them to fuck in penetrating oil before even thinking about undoing

I did that week's ago. I'll have another gentle go at them but will be fully prepared to leave them if it's not easy

Anybody want a free Peugeot 306 DTurbo? It's not been run in a few years* and has a cracked windscreen. Collection from the North Manchester area.

*Ran when parked. NO OFFERS I KNOW WOT IVE GOT!!!"!"!"!"

• Like 1

Anybody want a free Peugeot 306 DTurbo? It's not been run in a few years* and has a cracked windscreen. Collection from the North Manchester area.

Massively tempted. Could anyone sort transport? Also could you pm a postcode please.

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/112147745983

one of these, but preferably not for £40! broken would probably be fine too as I only need one knob for it!

also any xantia dashboards being broken? I need the inner cage that the radio sits on, the plastic surround that holds the clock and hrw, air con and hazard switch, and the outer trim that covers the radio and heater control screws.

could do with front seats too, but their not postable so won't push too much for those! and a steering wheel clock spring but I appreciate their rare and £££ so not holding my hopes up too much on that

Massively tempted. Could anyone sort transport?

I'd offer the A-frame but it still resides with JohnK who has gone quiet lately. Sadly the PW is a bit ill just now too. I have a trailer for you to borrow if you want, Chris? (BD23)

This reminds me I have the free ex-320T 306DTurdo int' shed awaiting completion...

Sorry, I'm a month behind here.

Rover R8 front wings in white....didn't someone on here have a white broken one ??

JohnK broke my old one, but this happened on its way to him. One wing was pre-dented, the other didn't take well to propping up the Pleasure Wagon.

Sump for XUD needed

Yo Rich, I see you have your Astra now, but I've just seen this. Is your 405 still parked up waiting for a sump?

If so, I can see if our Will has one available, but it'll be next weekend before owt gets done.

• Like 1

Yo Rich, I see you have your Astra now, but I've just seen this. Is your 405 still parked up waiting for a sump?

If so, I can see if our Will has one available, but it'll be next weekend before owt gets done.

2 types of sump on those,steel or alloy either will fit,but alloy ones take 0.5 ltrs of oil less.

a top useless tip i thought i would bung in.

I'd offer the A-frame but it still resides with JohnK who has gone quiet lately. Sadly the PW is a bit ill just now too. I have a trailer for you to borrow if you want, Chris? (BD23)

This reminds me I have the free ex-320T 306DTurdo int' shed awaiting completion...

Thanks for the offer, Joe. I've still got Stations A Frame here, but don't have a towbar-equipped car to pull it!!

Vaux Nova wheel with never driven on Michelin X tyre : 145 R 13

Belongs to next door neighbour.  Collect only from IP6 (near Ipswich). Has been stored in the dark.  Slightly muddy because we live in a farm but it looks worse in flash photos than in life..  Make an offer via PM and I'll pass it on to him.

post-20151-0-65670400-1474914371_thumb.jpg

post-20151-0-50312300-1474914405_thumb.jpg

post-20151-0-02828300-1474914419_thumb.jpg

I have dropped the alloy sump off with my tame welder this morning for fettling.  Hopefully it will return soon in an oil tight state but cheers for the offer.  If it's donald ducked I'll drop you a PM.

Have also inboxed. Could use a diesel WBOD for maximum thrift.

Have also inboxed. Could use a diesel WBOD for maximum thrift.

Finally took the plunge and got a new camera. This now means my trusty Canon SX700 is now surplus to requirements and is for sale. 

Best part about it is the 28x Optical zoom it has, which means you can shite spot from quite some distance. I'll probably miss that most about it.

Image quality is good, and it hasn't actually declined noticeably since I got it. It's been around Europe and the UK and has always worked as it should.

£75 or nearish offer. I don't have the box or much else other than the camera and charger. 

I'd post photos but it looks identical to any google search for one and there isn't many cosmetic issues with it either. Which is surprising given I dropped every single other camera I've owned, but not this one.

Anyone got a "Preston Hall" BMW keyring laying around? Got a new one for the spare key off eBay but want one for the usual key as I've got a BMW one but with no dealer details.

Also looking for a couple of either generic Nissan Keyrings or "Reg Vardy" keyrings please.

Ta,

Anyone got a "Preston Hall" BMW keyring laying around? Got a new one for the spare key off eBay but want one for the usual key as I've got a BMW one but with no dealer details.

Also looking for a couple of either generic Nissan Keyrings or "Reg Vardy" keyrings please.

Ta,

Not a Reg Vardy key ring(all thought there may be) but i think my wife still has some Reg Vardy lapel badges as she use to work at head office.

• Like 2

Ta,

I've got this if it's any use

IM000005_zpscrxxvrxa.jpg

• Like 2

I've got this if it's any use

IM000005_zpscrxxvrxa.jpg

That would be great! Let me know how much + postage and ill chuck funds at ya.

This isnthe exact same keyring Ma_Sterling got when she bought the Micra. Sadly the Gold Reg Vardy stamp has rubbed off. I have got a couple fo new ones but they are in the folder for the car. (Yes, I am a bit sad like that)

I'm also looking to get some stickers made up (along with number plates @ DMB) as the old sticker has cracked broken and fallen off.