Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Any interest in my old Pioneer head unit? CD only, doesn't do mp3s, radio works fine. Comes with working 6 disc changer, with the long cable which works although is taped up at the hu end. Remote control is somewhere, and there was paperwork but I found it online when I needed it.

The right track skip button is a bit sticky, some wear showing. £20 plus post?

models kits new box opened but all bags still sealed

heller france 1/43 scale 70's cars

mini  (X2) £10 each.

rover SD1 £10

merc SL £10

AMT/ERTL

56 ford crown Victoria 2dr hardtop ,2 in 1 std or rod £10

all plus P&P

Might take that cabinet off your hands, Mat. What sized compressor did you run it off?

Erm, this one!

post-5223-0-43069600-1419729727_thumb.jpg

It was very little extra to hire this for the afternoon versus a 15 cfm one (which I tried and was OK), and it meant I didn't need to lift anything into the back of the car. You might be able to get away with less than 15 cfm or so, but you'd probably have to keep stopping to build up pressure.

WANTED

Some K11 Micra sized undercover storage for a month please.

Ma_Sterling is going into hospital in early January and won't be able to drive for 3/4 weeks, I'd rather not have the Micra sitting outside not being used.

Anywhere around the West Midlands/Shropshire/Worcestershire area will be fine. Free or paying is not a problem.

Thanks,

192 Page book - Jaguar XJ40 by Andrew Whyte. Ex library book with no dust jacket and slightly tatty binding. All there - £3 posted. Features lots of surprising photos and info.

11lkbqd.jpg

192 Page book - Jaguar XJ40 by Andrew Whyte. Ex library book with no dust jacket and slightly tatty binding. All there - £3 posted. Features lots of surprising photos and info.

11lkbqd.jpg

On that like a tramp on chips:)

Can you pm me payment details please?

Cheers

Anyone got a cheap Henry/Hetty/Charles hoover going spare? Need one for cleaning the shitemobile out.

Can collect within a reasonable distance of Naaaarwich.

Look out for a 'dead' autosave (with the green flower by the Henry logo) near you on ebay.

It'll 97.3% be the HI/LO pcb that's burnt out as their in full view of the motor and get covered in carbon dust.

If you get one, take the hat off (4 outer screws), take the cabel casette out, pop the wiring cover off and unplug EVERYTHING. then undo the 4 inner screws and keeping it upside down lift the 'base' up. remove all pcb and wiring. Then, note the blue and brown wire coming from the cord rewind and plug anyway round into one side of the green switch. Plug the white motor wires into the other side. rebuild, and keep the now surplus hi/lo switch fitted so nothing falls in and voila, one working henry. Don't pay over £10-£15 though just incase the motor is fucked, but in my experience of 8 of them, the motors always been spot on as the PCB dies before much wear occurs. New PCB's are about £14. I;ve made lots of money with this issue!

You'll want a HVR200A or Herry HET200A for the pcb, with the hi/lo switch that flicks over and returns, with a red LED.

Like this...

http://manchestervacs.co.uk/DysonForum/index.php/topic,1429.0.html

• Like 1

Superb! We have loads at work that are fucked but are covered in copper dust and other chemicals so aren't that clean to use. I'll keep an eye out for any close to me.

Strip all the electrics out and give them a wash/through the dishwasher. The filters go through the washing machine nicely too after removing the outer seal and inner cage.

My crap henry as seen on the zx thread came from the car boot, and although it needed a new motor as the old one was full of hair its fantastic as a shitty suck-anything vac.

http://manchestervacs.co.uk/DysonForum/index.php/topic,1383.0.htmlhtml

Rolled him over dragging him back up the garden earlier, he cared not!

• Like 1

Would anyone have a centre console for a MK1 Sierra? Mine has a knackered arm rest box lid and gear surround and it really lets interior down. Also the rubber gaiter for the handbrake is tatty so reckon would be easier to strip out the whole lot and put in a complete new assembly. If anyone would happen to have individual bits, however, I would still be interested. Also looking for an interior lamp as mine is falling to pieces. Annoyingly there was a brand new NOS one listed on ebay the very day I collected the car which I missed out on and I've never seen another listed since!

laser wheels theres one on ebay looks grubby but i reckon it will clean up 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-SIERRA-XR4X4-CENTRE-CONSOLE-WINDOW-SWITCHES-COSWORTH-XR4i-1985-/201251268661?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3ASierra&hash=item2edb82a835

oh bugger just remembered that yours is an auto, the gear surround will be different

• Like 1

Thanks, fordperv. I'll keep an eye on it if it goes cheap enough may be okay for the other bits. Sadly my console has been made worse by various giffer bodges which means it is probably easier just to rip the old one out and put in a new one!

laserman an austin rover interior light as fitted to metro, montego, maestro will fit a see error and being clear give out more light than the ford one ;-)

• Like 1

Feeling chavvy? Good. I offer to you devices of DOOF DOOF DOOF. Already got these bunged on Gumtree as I'm sure it suits that audience better but I'll post 'em here just incase. I'm just going to copy and paste those adverts here including OMG EPIC WATTS.

Vibe Blackair 10 1200W Sub & Box

Vibe Blackair 10 1200 watt subwoofer in small box. The carpeting on the box needs a good clean and gluing down in one or two spots but is in otherwise good condition. The subwoofer itself is undamaged so I have no reason to believe that it will not function.

£15

ViceBlackair101200_zps83d33440.jpg

Kenwood KFC-W2503 500W Subwoofer

Generally in good condition although the back side is a bit scuffed up, stick it in a box and you'll soon forget about that. 500 watt peak power, 4 ohm impedance.

£10

Keenwood1_zpsea1a8f1d.jpg

Kenwood2_zps845e6536.jpg

I can haz steering wheel cover? Paypal OK?

TIP: If anyone sees another 'Alexander Alpha' in a boot sale or charity shop, buy it pronto. They're way, way better than the repro ones off eBay, more cushioned and grippy and easier to fit properly.

TIP: If anyone sees another 'Alexander Alpha' in a boot sale or charity shop, buy it pronto. They're way, way better than the repro ones off eBay, more cushioned and grippy and easier to fit properly.

Aye, Papypal is fine, will PM you the details shortly.

It gives your wheel the sporty feel...

Saab Super Aero wheels - £100 to you lot.

Pickup from Lincs or possibly Manchester with advance notice.

These are originally from a Saab 9000, but I had them on my 900, will possibly fit other cars (Ford/Pug/Citroen) 4x108 et-38 c/b-65 ... http://www.carlsalter.com/wheel_fitments_by_pcd.html

Tyres -205/45/16

2x Nexen with 4-5mm and 2 odd ones with around 3mm. These measurements are by eye so not particularly accurate.

Pic is a couple of years old, but the wheels have just been sitting in my garage since then.

2012-06-30_07-41-19_849.jpg

I couldn't find a pic of them on my car, so here is one of the same wheels nicked from RR

DSC00395.jpg

Please message me if interested as I don't check this thread often.