For sale : Mk3 Fiesta 1.3 Sapphire £300 !

red5

IMG_20130603_163638_zps61b4274d.jpg

IMG_20130603_163651_zpsa6cc05c7.jpg

IMG_20130603_163707_zps9fa76197.jpg

IMG_20130603_163731_zps46af00c1.jpg

IMG_20130603_163758_zps97d23088.jpg

IMG_20130603_163806_zps59d87b07.jpg

IMG_20130603_163825_zpsf14ce1bf.jpg

IMG_20130603_163835_zps4898a5b3.jpg

IMG_20130603_163852_zpsb61ada23.jpg

IMG_20130603_163905_zps4c8a1e20.jpg

Good points :

12 months mot - from today.

PAS

Electric windows

Electric boot release

CDL

Brake fluid flushed

New wipers all round

Valve clearances done - nice and quiet-ish. For a Valencia

Factory sunroof. Doesn't leak. So far.

Underside generally good.

Recent pair of Trayal ditchfinders.

Cd playa playa playa.. - two new speakers (old ones too deep and fouled windows...)

Not so good:

Front discs slightly tarnished - loads left on them in terms of wear, just need a run/light emery running over them.

O/s/f door lock needs a kit/rebuild.

Sills patched in places - scabby bits appearing.

Front valance scabby.

Clutch heavy-ish.

Paintwork seen too many carwashes in places. Looks decent still - just up close swirly.

Looking for £400 or thereabouts ladies and gentlemen.

Offers, comments and opinions welcome.

Cheers, Sam

This looks a tidy motor at a fair price for someone. One of my friends brought a nice L reg 1.1 Fiesta for his father in law last November with only 53k and with tax and mot till may for £150! Just found out this weekend it was stolen by some lowlife and burnt out. :(

Where abouts are you? I'll mention it to him but there again maybe not as don't want to see another go the same way. I hope it finds a good home as you don't see many of them now and them wheel trims really suit it too.

Cheers - not seen the trims for ages. Loving the randomly applied special edition badge also..

Bewdley or Worcester matey - open to reasonable offers naturally. Was going to be scrapped/barried and it seemed a crying shame. Not many 1.3 3drs with PAS back then.

It's currently in a workshop at work so if you/random mate etc want a test drive then let me know.

Cheers, Sam

Cheers - not seen the trims for ages. Loving the randomly applied special edition badge also..

Bewdley or Worcester matey - open to reasonable offers naturally. Was going to be scrapped/barried and it seemed a crying shame. Not many 1.3 3drs with PAS back then.

It's currently in a workshop at work so if you/random mate etc want a test drive then let me know.

Cheers, Sam

Fairplay for taking the time and effort of saving it as you say it looks too good for that.

I'll should be speaking to him before the weeks out so when I do I'll mention it an see if they are wanting another one to replace it with. Only a few late MK3 Fiestas came with PAS my brother ex girlfriend had 1.3 N reg Fresco another Ltd edition that had PAS too just remembered!

I quite like it myself but with no work on again at the moment bloody agencies, an plus it looks like there is another Fiat due to arrive that's being saved from the scrapyard as well despite the lack of space Im out myself mate.

Looks really nice Red5. Grandma_Sterling had one of these late mk3s for a small while, I'd love to have this Fiesta for myself but I'm out due to lack of space. That said, Ma_Sterling did indicate that she wanted a 'bigger car' for herself. Although this isn't bigger or newer than the Micra, I'll see if Ma might be interested.

They were a nice special edition, though the badge is in the wrong place :P

They did a 1.1 Sapphire, but not seen one with PAS; another edition of the time was the Frascati which was a well kitted run out model. That little car looks like with some polish and a good clean up would make a tidy little car

• 2 weeks later...

Another shameless bump -

If no interest from the AS community vis-vis purchase, any suggestions as to moving on Fester? I am stumped as to non-sale tbh, but really want to avoid the mouth-breathers from evilBay.

Or possible use the Fester and sell the 205 1.0 Quatre Vitesse ? Not usre I'd get used to decadent electric windows/PAS/cigar lighter luxury mind...

Or maybe open to random swaps/px chaps -

Suggestions please.

Ta. Sam