My Polish car :)

PolandCar

The so-called lean cars in Poland, in August it reaches what będnę of the car to convert it into categories B1 or motorcycle, they do so as young people because of this that do not have a driver's license and did not want to ride motorbikes or scooters reprocess Ford Fiesta, Fiat 126 and VW.

The so-called lean cars in Poland, in August it reaches what będnę of the car to convert it into categories B1 or motorcycle, they do so as young people because of this that do not have a driver's license and did not want to ride motorbikes or scooters reprocess Ford Fiesta, Fiat 126 and VW.

There is a French company called Aixam which makes very small cars that don't require a licence.

Aixam_400.jpg

PolandCar, I'm in Cyprus. The first pictures I showed you were from my life in England (all my life in one town... 50 years!) and the second set were from my friend's garage here. HTY 855, the second car in that set, is the one I want for myself.

There is a French company called Aixam which makes very small cars that don't require a licence.

Aixam_400.jpg

There are a lot of Aixams in Amsterdam

Oh wow. Scroll down a little to the Syrena pickup! How grim is that for 800 sterling? I don't know how old that one is but it looks remarkably clean, even considering they were making them well into the 80s. And probably later, I didn't read down too far for more examples. Looks like it was designed in about 1952, I want one!

There are a lot of Aixams in Amsterdam

That's because, in their dope-addled states, they think they're respectable cars.

Oi! :wink:

There are nine million Aixams in Amsterdam, because you don't need a licence and you can park them anywhere for free (not anymore though I think). Stupid things (unless you're disabled) with usually stupid people inside.

Thanks Luxo. I do see more Samaras here than I expected, but it looks like most of the RWD models have gone. But...

100_0397-vi.jpg

100_0935-vi.jpg

100_1234-vi.jpg

100_1460-vi.jpg

100_0383-vi.jpg

The rally Yugo has been sold, but the others... I can see them any day, in fact I've seen HTY 855 today!

Eddy, fellah..where's that scrappy I need to hoik the alternator, speedo cable and fuel sender out of the blue 45 as all are desperately needed to keep my 45 on the road