eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Just now, R1152 said:

I found I needed a boatload of mustard and frites to make the damned things edible - but at least I can say I've eaten them.

As can I. An experience had, not one to be repeated.

47 minutes ago, R1152 said:

That's the bit I meant (sos), and don't I know it ☹️ The nearside outer mount on my 16 parted company with the body but luckily, Dad and his welder plus the local auto factors came to the old girl's rescue.

I've had them let go on both my current 6 and the 4 I owned before.  I didn't even realise the one on the 4 had gone until the rear wheel tucked under when I overdid it a bit round a right hand corner - I might have been driving around for weeks with the wheel held on solely by the torsion bar...

I always begrudgingly thought the Audi A5 was a handsome car, just a shame it’s beloved by powerfully built company directors, really.  

Here’s one that’s at the lower end of the price point.  Just needs paint.  And it drops into limp home mode, but that’s probably nothing.  And a clunk from what could be the driveshaft, which is probably nothing, or it could be the gearbox.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154370447489
image.thumb.png.54871ae771f2e3d785a8882d65f82fcd.png

11 hours ago, garethj said:

Corolla T-Sport.  These late Corollas are supposed to be a good drive and I’m a sucker for a 3 door hatch

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/164755900352

image.thumb.png.4f9e6342f363d4691edbe4c94c45f13b.png

Can confirm that engine goes very well indeed in an MR-2, thanks to @dome

I sat there in the passenger seat thinking "oh, this goes really well" then he hit 6,000rpm and it was like he lit a Saturn V rocket behind us. Fucking hell!

Also, this:

10 hours ago, garethj said:

I always begrudgingly thought the Audi A5 was a handsome car, just a shame it’s beloved by powerfully built company directors, really.  

Here’s one that’s at the lower end of the price point.  Just needs paint.  And it drops into limp home mode, but that’s probably nothing.  And a clunk from what could be the driveshaft, which is probably nothing, or it could be the gearbox.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/154370447489
image.thumb.png.54871ae771f2e3d785a8882d65f82fcd.png

Should definitely be in the Low Cost Big Liability thread over in the modern section. Good find!

I've been difficulties with FB marketplace recently, it seems as if the search bar doesn't work for me. The term I search for is in the URL, but there's nothing in the listings related to it.

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just on my end?

28 minutes ago, Austat said:

I've been difficulties with FB marketplace recently, it seems as if the search bar doesn't work for me. The term I search for is in the URL, but there's nothing in the listings related to it.

Has anyone else had this issue or is it just on my end?

Farcebook loses no opportunity to stick in irrelevant listings regardless of what you search for.