DSCN1759_zpsguxzrjyd.jpg

Gal%20Front_zpsiplz6qhn.jpg

This was an ace car!

001_zps6g3agcij.jpg

001_zpshe6wl8hy.jpg

024_zpsdi0ntlmo.jpg

001_zpssyvhaxbe.jpg

002_zps61gzy8vw.jpg

This was my friends car, wish I'd kept hold.

057_zpse6ei7djy.jpg

This was a lovely little thing but on the journey home from collection I stuffed it into the rear of a Vauxhall Insignia, combo of old brakes, slippery road, and low sun.

daf1-Copy_zps50399961.jpg

2012-12-22135400_zps698afed2.jpg

100_0089.jpg

Cannot recall at all why I got rid of this or where it went. Wasn't too long ago either. Very puzzling indeed.

002_zpsgsvygw9y.jpg

Have some tigers, hand fed at Paradise Park:

DSCN1137_zps5ksokojl.jpg

He was my fave!

Paws like dinner plates!

DSCN1129_zpsmwvi2tbe.jpg

I will have finally retired from nursing after 33 years and no longer need a dedicated 'commuting car'.

I never knew you were a nurse Ken, plastic or general? Ive got another 5 years before I hit the eject button, two of my mates have already hit theirs and another mate hits the magic 55 in January and is offski to push a broom around the local builders merchants. My cousin is the same age as me ( within a few days!) and she is also on the countdown but has an easier life in a GP surgery as a practice nurse. Birthdays are marked in "only so many more pay days...."

Anyway - as you were.

I'm going to bite. What's a plastic nurse?

I believe that UW was referring to psych nurses being of the 'plastic' variety 'cos we're not real nurses as we only ever sit round all day drinking tea and talking to the patients :)

That and MH nurses never deal with poo.

Im clocking 27 years as a RGN - the last 10 have been in the secure estates, Which was fun* until some git invented Spice.

That and MH nurses never deal with poo.

Im clocking 27 years as a RGN - the last 10 have been in the secure estates, Which was fun* until some git invented Spice.

You obviously weren't around when I had to clean up that dirty protest. Or dress the stab wound. Or put steri strips on numerous self harm cuts. I could go on.

Needless to say, as an RMN, I get annoyed at being termed as "not a proper nurse". I would wager I know considerably more about physical health than the vast majority of general nurses know about MH.

There. I've bitten. I just truly believe all nurses should present a united front.

With you on the spice, though. Absolutely vile stuff.

There. I've bitten. 

:bouncesmile:  :bouncesmile:  :bouncesmile:

Knew you would :whacky055:

Make up in primary car in HMP establishments is generally about 50/50 RGN to RMN even on the acute side and whilst the majority wont do testicular or prostatic  exams they can staple/suture as well as any RGN can.

It usual mess room banter though about RMNs not "doing poo or vomit". Spice though - its bloody crap, Ive had one lad try to disembowel himself whilst off his tits on it convinced he had creatures living in his belly.