Panda Alessi: The Pandarin

Aston Martin

Looking forward to this. Do these have the climate control as seen on the Eleganza models?

Unfortunately it does have climate, which is why I hate Eleganzas.

There's a green one near me. Must get the camera on it some time soon if they're close to banger money.

Low ball him immediately. :D

I need one of these in my life, what engines did they come with?.

The normal ‘fire-breathing’ 59 bhp 1.2.

Now on my drive. Finders keepers an all that....30165317ab2ef2d22fe056f57fe38c6e.jpg

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

It looks alright from a distance.

At the end of the day it’s a 12 year old, £300 car.

I might as well own one now while they’re still around.

Edit: The slammed one, is exactly why mine has failed on mot. It’s just not gotten that bad yet.

I paid 1100 more for mine, took 3 trains and it had nearly twice the miles on it, then gave it away! I think your patience paid off. But I would do it all again for a green one (apart from the giving it away bit obvs).

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

How much is a new beam? Is this the same arrangement as the 500? If so, there'll be loads of cheap 'uns around soon

The 500 is supposed to be 2 inches wider, but has an improved setup. Johns mums one, has the 500 setup and you can’t tell it’s wider.

Plus the 500 beams are cheaper and they're available on newer cars and cost around £150 ish.

mk3 mirrors fit straight on these - then youll be able to see whats behind you :D

They are the size of a battleship.

I’m getting ahead of myself and they’re worth more than the car. But Ronal Teddy’s would be amazing...ly stupid.

(Ignore my super accurate photoshop skills using an iPad.)

post-8806-0-24324600-1527636155_thumb.jpeg

post-8806-0-10591100-1527636161_thumb.jpeg

One of these was in the local car supermarket a few years back when almost new.

We decided, after sitting in it, that hallucinagenic drugs should be more tightly controlled.

What's with the rear side window having a coloured area? Looks like it's been gaffer taped.

One of these was in the local car supermarket a few years back when almost new.

We decided, after sitting in it, that hallucinagenic drugs should be more tightly controlled.

What's with the rear side window having a coloured area? Looks like it's been gaffer taped.

It's an orange tint, surrounded by orange vinyl and they are always disintegrated. I shall change in time.

It's on the list...