Panda Alessi: The Pandarin

Aston Martin

There's a green one near me. Must get the camera on it some time soon if they're close to banger money.

It only went and drove past me today!! Unfortunately Mr Fat Fingers here went and mashed the wrong button on the screen so this is the beat you're gonna get for now

post-132-0-47578100-1527704963_thumb.jpg

34308590_389909394856683_806464545445065

Breaking on Facebook!

I have messaged about wheel trims and bootlid but no response as yet.

Has the wee man! (and a green interior which I may just nab for myself).

Road trip!!!! I need one little fella. (To knock more up)

I need rear arch. Might take all the plastic outside trim?

... And the center console cd thing, just because.

Disappointed to find it wasn’t made in homage to the popular American pop duo The Alessi Brothers though

Equally disappointed that it's not a tribute to everyone's favourite* Alain Prost tribute act.

140702-1632-jean-alesi.png

*I realise they're spelt differently.

Breaking on Facebook!

Little update, the wheeltrims are gone. :(

They will sell me the arches, the door exterior trim and the roof bars.

I think I’d like the exterior trim, but without the wheeltrims I don’t know if I can be bothered to drive all that way.

Breaking on Facebook!

If you ever see a 100hp breaking please post the link on here, I normally check ebay and I've seen one breaking in the last two months!

Would the breaker remove the bits you need? Is courier then an option? That'd be easiest.

Another possible option: I'm about 25 miles from Stalybridge. I also go to Leeds fairly regularly. Could potentially collect bits (is weekend collection available?), deposit in Halifax on way to Leeds.

Caveats:

1) I'm not keen to remove the bits myself given they're basically made from unobtanium, I'd feel awful if I damaged something.

2) you'd have to pay the breaker direct or pay me first, I'm absolutely on my arse money wise at the minute and don't envisage this changing in the short term.

If you ever see a 100hp breaking please post the link on here, I normally check ebay and I've seen one breaking in the last two months!

What parts are you after?

Would the breaker remove the bits you need? Is courier then an option? That'd be easiest.

Cash only, deposit for removal. But, it’s now sorted. Thank you for the offer though.

One guy got the wheeltrims and the aerial.

Anything else Alessi specific worth nabbing? Are parcel shelves rare or does the Alessi have special door cards or anything like that? Unique stereo or steering wheel? Special gearknob?

Mechanically I would think it’s all standard stuff but anything Alessi specific should be nabbed. In a few years time any spares you have will be super unobtanium.

Equally disappointed that it's not a tribute to everyone's favourite* Alain Prost tribute act.140702-1632-jean-alesi.png

*I realise they're spelt differently.

If the cars are supremely quick, beat everyone off the lights but break down two corners later, then yes, perhaps Fiat Panda Alessi’s were influenced by Jean Alesi. Possibly the unluckiest driver in F1 since Chris Amon (although at least Alesi got one win)