What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

God I love those Daihatsu Wake adverts!

Right, off to cut the roof off Mrs P's Fiat so I can stand my golf bags up in it

Today, while browsing the eBay tat/ 'bargains' threads, the phrase "Anchan, what are you doing?" insists on barging its way to the forefront of my mind...

post-17915-0-50844500-1522410044_thumb.png

Not without good reason.

post-17915-0-94971800-1522410296_thumb.png

post-17915-0-05132700-1522410310_thumb.jpg

post-17915-0-02439900-1522410395_thumb.png

Breathalyser test before the engine will start.

http://www.smartstartinterlocks.com.au/

They've been around a while, I think it was an answer to people using the work license get around after loosing your normal driving license for drink driving.

Aus is big with pretty much no public transport out of urban areas, not being able to drive and living away from a city means you are well and truely screwed without transport.

They've been around a while, I think it was an answer to people using the work license get around after loosing your normal driving license for drink driving.

Aus is big with pretty much no public transport out of urban areas, not being able to drive and living away from a city means you are well and truely screwed without transport.

I am told by a friend*  that away from urban areas the rules on driving are not strictly enforced so not having a current licence etc is not a problem, not that I'd ever use a motorcycle licence and get a job driving an HGV. 

From what I've very briefly just seen on the internet, MOT exemption is going to be banned for all recovery trucks from May. Can't come soon enough and will be one in the eye for all those bent bastards who lie about exemption.

From what I've very briefly just seen on the internet, MOT exemption is going to be banned for all recovery trucks from May. Can't come soon enough and will be one in the eye for all those bent bastards who lie about exemption.

So at least the recovery truck that's picking up my woefully unsafe car from the side of the road after my seat falls through the floor will be legal.

Good to know.