Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

I saw a silver Corsa yesterday. 1CFW. Lovely old Lady driving it, told me that her Husband, a retired mechanic, was sold the plate for £200 when the owner stopped driving, about 20 years ago. That's my kind of dream right there. Not the car, the plate.

Saw A4 AUD yesterday, a plate that would look great on an Audi A4 but not so good on the Jaguar XF it's currently registered to. I bet the owner had an Audi before the Jag and transferred the reg even though it's meaningless on their new car.

Just dropped off a load of old shit from the garden at the local tip and as I was leaving a current gen Ford Kuga was waiting to take my spot. Reg number was MO15 SST.

:shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Driven by a middle aged bloke by the looks of it.

In Lichfield this afternoon, an LDV Convoy fish and chip van, J 200 COD. I do like three letter words when they actually mean something :)

• Like 1

On 28 April 2019 at 5:05 PM, egg said:

Dad egg spotted this today. Photo from web.

1OBE.jpg?itok=hi5HV1O3

But, looks like it used to be on:

1OBE.jpg

Perhaps if he sold the number he could have afforded to replace all 4 tyres at the MOT last week, not just the 2 that actually failed, leaving the other 2 as advises.

I've just given the DVLA £250 for a number for my E-Class. Needed to hide the age for snobby companies I sub work off.

The number doesn't mean anything but as I already have M5 CTU on Mrs's ML I thought N5 CTU would look good sitting on the drive, at first glance they could both have the same plate, especially as I'll get a chavvy short plate the same as the other one.

The added advantage is that it's an anagram!

ANY1 spotted on the Fosse Way.  My book of numbers has it down as Jeffrey Archer as an owner, although the book is a few years old.   It could be Anyone, but whoever itvis might like to get their Bee Em MOT'd

On 5/9/2019 at 6:30 PM, Tadhg Tiogar said:

"WO05 NAM" is probably owned by a golf addict.

It used to be owned by the little shit himself,before he fecked off to Jersey......last saw it on a silver Merc when he was still in Oswestry

Seen in a petrol station south east of Prague. The owner seemed pleased that we took a few photos of it.

IMG-20190519-WA0002.jpg

• Like 2