The Autoshite holy grail is now one of us!

trigger

I know we have the ebay thread for this but this car has cropped up on here so many times it deserves it's own thread NOW IT'S FOR SALE!!!

$_86.JPG

Yes that London based dangly door mirror, grey grill Sierra is now available for some die hard shitter to own!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/ford/classic-ford-sierra-base-1983-only-48-000-miles-2-former-keepers/1161907750

$_86.JPG

Come on down, the SHITE IS RIGHT!!!

A real Ford enthusiast will purchase that at the asking and preserve it as it is or restore it to as-new.  Unfortunately, no such person really exists so this will likely now be ruined.

That really needs to be bought by the National Trust and preserved for future generations. We can turn up on Sunday afternoons and enjoy guided tours of a miserable old Ford.

I'd pay close to that if I could afford it, it's flipping brilliant.

a one hundredth share in a shonky old sierra.....tempting!

$_86.JPG

Complete with SATAN'S AIRFILTER and bonus BANSAI BATTERY!

That's the Star of David, not Satan

• Like 2

Too many monies, I fear.

If it were sub £700 I could just about imagine me buying it, running it for a while for shits'n'giggles then raffling it at an acceptable loss, but a bag is too much and so is £16-odd a ticket.

• Like 3

That is great!!!

Just an observation but some people on here are proper blinkered!! For every RS licker there's a "proper enthusiast" (whatever that is) who will put the effort in to restore to factory spec, just try and turn your wanky prejudices off and have a look around and some of the restos and auctions over the past couple of years. 

I simply cannot remember the last time I saw a grey grilled Sierra.  A very very long time ago.

It is a bit expensive, but when you consider restoration cost, what difference does a couple of hundred make?

Bit grim with 4 speed box though.