Need a cheap runner with mot

Guest bangerfan101

20160321_160354_zpsdvlo82s8.jpg

Inheriting this weapon at the weekend. 1 litre, 3 banger 12 volt.

Will be retesting it and flogging on.

Has about 110K miles and is currently in use every day.

Think someone wants it for £300. Alternatively, anyone here is welcome to it.

Is that a good price with 12 months ticket?

I'm happy with that, don't think it is too expensive?

L@@K LOCATED IN SUNDERLAND BE QUICK!!!!!!2

The corsa looks a winner. Not a bad run to collect it either. Can you send me details please. Very interested

Yo, Banger.

I know little more than what is above, atm. However I wil be taking possesion of it over the weekend, and was planning to test it Friday next week (current one expires in a few days).

Will check it over and report back, once I collect. :D

Cheers

Guest bangerfan101

Where is said free corsa? And is the residue suspect omghgf? If not there's pound notes or even a crate of real ale in it for you sir

In a bizarre turn of events the corsa I gave away has just been returned due to oil residue under oil cap,

Free car and I've had ear ache over it.

Back. The. F*ck. Up.

Corsa for sale/free?

Guest bangerfan101

I promise. The mc'donalds rally doesn't come close to the type 1 flicking just built Road of a new building site the ka suffered for 12 month. I actually built a sump guard for it to prevent the flange of the cat front pipe been snapped off whilst been balls deep in a pot hole or 3

Guest bangerfan101

I promise. The mc'donalds rally doesn't come close to the type 1 flicking just built Road of a new building site the ka suffered for 12 month. I actually built a sump guard for it to prevent the flange of the cat front pipe been snapped off whilst been balls deep in a pot hole or 3

Guest bangerfan101

Well I finally got round to looking at the corsa this morning in the light of day.

Matey who sold me it said engines sweet. Took it as part exchange. Lady owner blah blah blah. Its cheap because it's short test.

Bloke seemed honest enough.

Well after spending 40 quid on service bits an oil I set about looking at it. Was pissing down so I started by giving it a good clean inside. Sorted the stiff bone dry gear lever mechanism out as it wasn't engaging reverse.

Braved the weather to change plugs air filter an oil filter.

Oil Filter off an wtf mayonnaise shitty nasty gunk.

It's only got fucking hgf.

Lesson learnt here. Don't trust any one when buying old shit.

Needless to say matey has the corsa sat back on his drive after much heated discussion. Claimed he knew nothing but I called bolloxs as he told me he'd topped oil an water up before driving off with it last weekend

So I'm 40 quid down and still without transport.

Could have been worse I suppose. But robbing money off a working man like he tried on me. Is a cunts trick

Guest bangerfan101

Kippered brakes an 100 mile away with no means to collect it or I'd have it.

Literally no cheap cars in York at all

Almera 1.8 petrol, with MoT, needing a front wheel bearing.  Seller listed it at £300 but that was at least a fortnight ago, and updated with "still for sale" on the 22nd.  Want me to message her and get a number for you?

Edit: it's in Sherburn

Guest bangerfan101

Too thirsty for mileage I'm doing. 54 miles one way to site I'm on in Huddersfield at minute :'s

Cheers anyway

Kippered brakes an 100 mile away with no means to collect it or I'd have it.

Literally no cheap cars in York at all

I'm pretty sure you could get it back for nothing ;)

Guest bangerfan101

Another thing that puts me off the fiesta is its green.

I've had 2 green cars and had serious accidents in both. Wrist still hurts everyday from a steering wheel whipping round and nearly taking my thumb off in a big t-bone. in a green fiat bravo.

Guest bangerfan101

I'm literally in middle of first mortgage going true. Been told by mortgage advisor not to borrow any money or finance anything or it could all go tits up with credit checks.

Joys.