Jump to content

Lazy spotters thread


Recommended Posts

Posted
46 minutes ago, Leyland Worldmaster said:

20261001_181354.jpg

20261001_181401.jpg

20260929_120554.jpg

Mopars and Rover, what’s not to like 

Posted

This was last Monday but I don’t think I managed to upload it.

Bike and Wagon R, Bini for scale

 

IMG_5476.jpeg

Posted
On 03/10/2026 at 23:54, The Vicar said:

Came across these recently in Cosenza:

IMG_3149.jpeg.b9cf189fc90d3eb4c3b64ed8a1d7418c.jpeg

IMG_3148.jpeg.fc9f3d5ab2e35ae7cbe8c77b49d15794.jpeg

IMG_3146.jpeg.62e103d9eacb84d4c360090ec7c24bee.jpeg

IMG_3147.jpeg.55deb33692e152baec2d0343d5de7de6.jpeg

IMG_3144.jpeg.cd9f338038315a32601519005b033ff1.jpeg

IMG_3145.jpeg.27a38f8e7761c13007ee0b9b55766974.jpeg

IMG_3143.jpeg.885c9de0b1fe771f9ba7239b6343cf58.jpeg

IMG_3141.jpeg.03881e726d8b0b62690d1594d86224de.jpeg

There was another show here yesterday. As I was about to take a walk around I heard “Padre!” and got caught up blessing various cars 😃

IMG_3201.jpeg.2ee2b9049d729c38e91a1922e2141eca.jpeg

And this was my “payment”

IMG_3202.jpeg.d8eb8a3c89771722781a8040f530baf1.jpeg

Posted

Merc3.jpeg.9025ef3f8aff69a50975db084ba82fc2.jpeg

This was badly parked in my local MEGABuM carpark. Owned by a young couple.

Whilst sat outside the pub the previous Saturday I clocked a really tidy W126 in a similar colour. Which seems to put the Leeds/Bradford W126 numbers up to three including mine. 

  • Like 3
Posted

Sat outside the shop making burbling noises...

IMG_7133.jpeg.9a973571e1db73560097da7d592adb25.jpeg

  • Like 3
Posted
On 01/10/2026 at 20:35, goosey said:

e6a22e8d-16bd-4e9c-8463-9e5b5b681faa.jpeg.d552121e09898265f9c5c5d0418be587.jpeg

My son found this that’s been parked for many years around the back of one of his customers 

0f221941-cdf5-49ad-afd6-f5ed16981cbc.jpeg.dde1d4f31a49b2fe81dff9bdeb3df412.jpeg

unfortunately it’s one of these 🙄

2145cb6f-19d8-47e9-86d0-594cdd1498a9.jpeg
 

24v batteries underneath 

My son made an offer on this and it’s been excepted, picking it up week after next. Will be gutting the electric drive system so may put it up on here incase anyone wants to electrify a project 

  • Like 3
Posted

This was in the hotel car park last night:

image.jpeg.f3c0e572782c0e5f54af6d3df46d44fc.jpeg
I was told about a  car meet at Sywell so went along and was glad I did:

image.jpeg.f04db5c8b0f65253f3101de20e42138d.jpeg
image.jpeg.0dcb648a2c9cc303042d310ec49ad721.jpeg
image.jpeg.16f8ce58f0c34b0615fa31bce9411e16.jpeg
image.jpeg.b7ba063d8a4a8cdf425db768680cdfcf.jpeg
image.jpeg.a1a57e25a61249b9503cdc4a338e8ca8.jpeg
image.jpeg.72069cbea3815d379d3324031e3c7015.jpeg

image.jpeg.36b49695df883f624b5b3e9412feb937.jpeg
 

I am not usually a fan of these Skodas but this was fantastic and a far better use of the engine than in an M100 Elan:

image.jpeg.760cb6b8e57ad30be6ebcd289c3fc8f2.jpeg

  • Like 4
Posted
5 hours ago, goosey said:

My son made an offer on this and it’s been excepted, picking it up week after next. Will be gutting the electric drive system so may put it up on here incase anyone wants to electrify a project 

Shame, in some ways, I'd be tempted to modernise it.

Posted
1 hour ago, Bear said:

Shame, in some ways, I'd be tempted to modernise it.

Would be a lovely curio but he needs it as something he can use 

Posted

Legendary local Volvo, the person who drives it also has an equally awful blue 164 as well as a Triumph Herald fetish

IMG_7280.jpeg

Posted

One for @AnnoyingPentium. Currently in Slovakia where mk1 Fabias are still so common that you just don't pay them any attention. But to get a hatch, a saloon and an estate in one shot is still noteworthy. 

IMG_20261007_090940.jpg.483b24297cd3b3b205ea7a6a52f4139f.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted
21 minutes ago, Yoss said:

One for @AnnoyingPentium. Currently in Slovakia where mk1 Fabias are still so common that you just don't pay them any attention. But to get a hatch, a saloon and an estate in one shot is still noteworthy. 

IMG_20261007_090940.jpg.483b24297cd3b3b205ea7a6a52f4139f.jpg

Optional alloys on that hatch. ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...