Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Radio single din adapter for volvo 940 wanted please.

I think I have one, but I can't be 100% sure it;s for a Volvo! PM me your address and i'll send it you (if I can find it)

Silver HTC one m7 phone on 02

£195.00

might swap iphone 4s or with cash for Iphone 5.

with unregistered Giffgaff payg sim card.

Unused,was upgrade but prefer my old iphone.

post-1-0-39805600-1399363502_thumb.png

Product Information
Enjoy high-quality efficiency and engaging applications with the HTC One smartphone (O2). Sporting a massive storage space of 32 GB this silver HTC mobile phone lets you store and carry your data conveniently. Also, the 4.7-inch touchscreen, supporting Full HD 1080p, reproduces brilliant images and videos on this HTC smartphone. Furthermore, the quad-core 1.7 GHz processor, the 2 GB DDR2 RAM, and the Android operating system provide you with a power-packed performance. The presence of an HTC UltraPixel camera on this HTC mobile phone allows you to capture vivid and detailed images and videos in high definition. On the other hand, the dual frontal stereo speakers deliver greater and sharper sound without distortion. What's more, this Wi-Fi enabled HTC mobile phone gives you quick access to the Internet and has complementary GPS services to assist you on road.

Product Identifiers
Brand    HTC
Model    One
SIM Lock    O2
Type    Smartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity    32 GB
Colour    Silver
Network Technology    EDGE, GPRS, GSM, HSPA, LTE, UMTS
Operating System    Android
Camera    4 Megapixel

Battery
Battery Capacity    2300 mAh

Display
Display Technology    Super LCD 3

Other Features
Touch Screen    Yes
Bluetooth    Yes
Digital Camera    Yes
GPS    Yes
Email Access    Yes
Internet Browser    Yes
Speakerphone    Yes

Flywheel on T'shed is b0rked. So far, best price for a new one is £225, but there's a second hand one on ebay for about £60.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/181317910789?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

ANyone got a favourite Seat / VAG spares place?

Been quoted 6 hours labour too, does that sound reasonable?

Rodders Journal Magazines    http://www.roddersjournal.com/

Issues 15 post-17481-0-83242700-1399805616_thumb.jpg

to 55 post-17481-0-82796000-1399805613_thumb.jpg

inclusive.

All in perfect condition.

They weigh 68lbs so collect (Hereford, on the way to shitefest?) a better bet than post.

The subscription must have cost me about £8 a pop but I would rather you enjoyed them than I store them.

Copied to Shitecycle thread where I meant to post.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281334245645

I have a load of old mags on eBay, shitters discount £1 of each mag, check out my other ones from the above link.

A good selection, but you won't get £4 a magazine. If you want them to shift they need to be priced between 50p and £1. Bear in mind I've bought an entire year's worth of CAR for under a fiver. 

02-05 VW Polo workshop manual wanted, PDFs preferred (not HBOL).

Don't want to have to download ElsaWin and/or random shite.

Not me, blame Old Man. Anyone know where there might be something of use?

Anyone breaking a v6 rover 75 as I urgently need a fuel rail. One of the o rings has decided to leak and you can't buy one on it's own only with the fuel rail. Which is no longer available. Poxy old heap shame it didn't catch fire when it started leaking.

Flogging magazines on eBay is grim, theres shitloads on there for like £6 each but I cant shift mine for £1.50. It takes 10 mins to list each one and costs £2.30 to post one for a start, might as well burn the fuckers.

Got a set of Range Rover Classic 3 spoke alloys in burgundy, need picked up from Glasgow. £40 sound reasonable? They have tyres but assume they're knackered and if they're not it's a bonus...  

Right as Mr Dugong suggested my ebay mags are not selling, so the blue cross sale is here £2 per mag posted? it cost me £1.14 to post.

Also can do 3 for £5 posted.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281334251262?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Dan, could I have Fastlane with the M5, Car Feb 90 and Car Sept 89?

Anyone breaking a v6 rover 75 as I urgently need a fuel rail. One of the o rings has decided to leak and you can't buy one on it's own only with the fuel rail. Which is no longer available. Poxy old heap shame it didn't catch fire when it started leaking.

can you not get one for a Kia Sedona or a freelander