Autoshites *official* WANTED/OFFERED thread...

Lord Sterling

Would anybody have an automatic to manual choke conversion kit for a weber 32/36 carb? Thank you

i may well have, albeit attached to a carb.  i'll prob be able to take a look tomorrow for you mate :-)  not sure which bits you'd need though.  i'll see what i can see.

Lee

Go on, guess.....

Yes, a towbar, this time for a Rover 75.  I still want one for the 213 and for the Tacuma, but if I'm going to hang on to this one, it would make sense to equip it.

Having a clear out and could do with a few quid extra towards my Capri resto.

4 sayle:

Set of 5 Capri laser 4 spoke alloys, all in good nik for age, no real damage etc. all come with 'ford' branded centre caps, the spare one is red all others are blue.

The spare alloy has had the spoke centres painted grey for some reason, all others are original silver/grey.

All 5 have tyres, 185/70/13T, loads of tread and no damage. The spare tyre is unused and all 5 are a matching set.

They've come off my mk2 but I'm using different steels after it's all done, but these have been in use fairly recently. I noticed a few balance weights have fallen off so it might be worth getting them balanced before use.

image.jpg1_zpsjvpr5nlk.jpg

Looking for £150 but open to offers/shiter discount etc.

Collection preferred but postage might be able to be arranged at cost. Wheels are in Waterlooville Hampshire, about 10 miles north of Portsmouth.

If interested either post here or just drop me a PM.

Wanted :  Citroen Ami-super Steering Pinion - seven tooth x 25mm dia.

Perhaps those with Citroen contacts might ask them if they have NOS or a good used available ??  

for :  < Yugoslavian Ami Super >

NB. I understand the the Citroen GS / GSA use a very similar item but I don't know from drawings what size it is, nor its pitch.  It may be the same as the one I need  ?? 

Citroen A-Series (2cv Dyane etc) use either a seven tooth or an eight tooth pinion, each with a captive bearing (see below).  However things get a little more confusing because the seven tooth also comes in two sizes.  One is something like 28mm dia gear, whereas the one I need is 25mm dia.  The fatter one also has a larger diameter end pin which goes into the lower bush (or roller bearing).

post-20151-0-07102500-1477993095_thumb.jpg

^ seven tooth left (same diameter as the eight tooth)

post-20151-0-53784400-1477993063_thumb.jpg

^ seven tooth (the old one) bottom - with finer pitch than the 8 tooth show in comparison. Note the diameter is the same both sides of the bearing. This is about 25mm dia.

Many Thanks for your help..  Bfg ;)

WANTED. An old IBM Thinkpad laptop. I'm looking for an old laptop to be my "typewriter". My reasoning is that if it is old and free of fancy distracting bits then I can focus on writing. I'm wanting an old Thinkpad specifically because of the proper keyboard and the ruggedness of it.

Someone somewhere was after some Vectra tyres IIRC. I have a pair of Horace 215/50 R17 which were put on a car to get it through an MOT then used for about a year (6000 miles ish). I'm looking for £40 for the pair.

26th Oct : 

...Btw I got a RoRo price today from Zeebrugge to Essex at just short of £150 +FAT.  That'll work with the driver this end, so all I need to do now is to find a kindly soul with a car-trailer (up to Ipswich). B)

update :

I'm hoping this will be sometime next week..   ie., sometime between the 7th & 11th November ..if anyone can help me with car trailer or dolly for a lightweight car, together with a towing vehicle, I'd be very grateful  ..from Purfleet Docks, Essex  to  IP6 near Ipswich  ..naturally all expenses paid.  

Bfg  ;)

p.s. Unfortunately my old Voyager doesn't even have a towing hitch so I can't just hire a trailer. Yesterday it failed the MOT so it'll also be off the road for a couple of days beginning next week. :-(

< Yugoslavian-ami >

I find myself in need of a nearside front wing for the xm in that fetching shade of dark green after a botched attempt to reverse up a narrow driveway. There is one on the bay in London but I would rather buy from a shiter if you are not too far away from SE England.

pm me with details please in case I forget to check back this thread

Has anyone got a pair of classic mini alloys at a sensible price? 10" or 12" and either near midlands or postable. They are for a trailer so will need the hub machining out so they need a bit of meat in that area. Open to any design but not wide ones.

Has anyone got a pair of classic mini alloys at a sensible price? 10" or 12" and either near midlands or postable. They are for a trailer so will need the hub machining out so they need a bit of meat in that area. Open to any design but not wide ones.

got some 70"s cosmics knocking about,10" no tyres,would have to check the rim width

Got a ECU, BSI and key set for a Citroen C3 1.4 HDI if anyone needs such a thing

No? Ok then

yes me needs one,well its for a 207 1.4 hdi but mostly the same i think,how much would it be?

pm incoming.

Just remembered I have these for about a 1998 Omega 2.5V6 wagon with all the toys, ECU, transponder chip from key, central locking ECU and some other bits to allow you to replace your lost key with ease, offers?

Long shot, Rover 25 5 door cloth seats? Pleather is so cold in this weather, I'm willing to do an interior swap mine are leather(ish) with a height adjustable drivers seat. Should've kept the velor ones out of my old 214...