Collection 2: Judgement Day

sdkrc

1 minute ago, sdkrc said:

I must've missed the Tavistock morning bush blowjob

Who needs naughty deeds in shrubberies when you can drive around in a giant phallus shaped limo that will attract, and fit, a whole harem of the opposite sex?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, big_al_granvia said:

Is that not the car & caravan parking bays ha ha

I thought the MegaBus a-frame just broke as it left the parking.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, sdkrc said:

IMG_20230910_150221_514.thumb.jpg.1f8470a7de3132c8b746ab0b7ec4f171.jpg

Wow.  A perfect fit. Fuck you science

Awesome just what I was hoping it would be! really looking forward to more on this beast! if nothing else you certainly have picked a good car for the long drive back! V8 with slushmatic gearbox :) 

Right, I made it home. 500 miles driving and a 16hr trip. Surprisingly I'm not tired.

Lovely to meet @HMC, great to see Tavistock, catch up with my friend and I enjoyed my 8hrs of motorway meditation.

I've had some time to ponder the car and my current situation and I'm gonna firesale this for my own sanity. If you're in a position to pick it up very soon, please make me a derisory offer. The quicker you can pick it up, the bigger the discount. 

I'll chuck up an ad shortly

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, sdkrc said:

Right, I made it home. 500 miles driving and a 16hr trip. Surprisingly I'm not tired.

Lovely to meet @HMC, great to see Tavistock, catch up with my friend and I enjoyed my 8hrs of motorway meditation.

I've had some time to ponder the car and my current situation and I'm gonna firesale this for my own sanity. If you're in a position to pick it up very soon, please make me a derisory offer. The quicker you can pick it up, the bigger the discount. 

glad to hear you made it back without a hitch :) I think you discovered the saying "sometimes its about the journey not the destination" in the most Autoshite way possible :) 

if it goes to Roffle, I'd have a ticket just for the jeopardy factor :mrgreen:

9 hours ago, sdkrc said:

Is it really that bad?! 😆

Car's not bad honestly. It's probably safer and more reliable than anything I currently own.

The problem is more around keeping the thing. I'm used to hiding shit cars in public car parks but I can't explain the stress levels from trying to hide a 6.7m limo in a train station at midnight when you've already got a different car there. I've got 4 on my driveway and 2 in that there England. 

First 3 or 4hrs over Dartmoor in the sun were sublime. Hours 7 and 8 were harder. 

• Like 3