The grumpy thread

outlaw118

sadly some folks are just ignorant scum

we have the same thing with bald baboon ignorant streak of piss that's next door to the FiL.

been a dirty animal he's been put into the shed, which means we get his fuckin' music most of the time up to 9pm, cos he has rights...

the rights to sit around, on his arse getting drunk and sponging off of the state. last weekend it was 70's disco that we got to listen to, joy....

I would dearly love to kick his balls into is mouth, before ramming that stereo down his neck, or just set the wanker on fire, but unfortunately that is frowned upon.

surely the council would be interested in someone living in a shed?

surely the council would be interested in someone living in a shed?

its a housing association house, and frankly they couldn't give a toss.

the rent is paid (housing benefit) so that's all they care about.

plus mrs streak of piss won't have him in the house, much, given his low standards of cleanliness. she's too busy sat on her arse watching telly to care much about anything.

I have 'restored' two of the wheels on my Mazda. They look really good but I had to quit after two 'cos knackered. I have wanted to get the other two sorted ever since, but guess what? Its fucking rained every day since. Narked....

Went on the internet to buy a cordless buffer so I can try and sort out the water spots on my dollop and they seem to be few and far between and are either 'Mickey Mouse' or a tad pricey! Did buy a cordless drill though.... which I didn't need or want. I are twat.

Cordless ones are a bit gutless to be fair. If its watermarks best bet is if its clean to use something like Autoglym rapid detailer and a microfibre, but only if the cars clean.

I've had a strange experience this afternoon, I was following a brand new Porsche 911 GT4 in the outside lane on the A14 who was behind a Car transporter truck with a crash damaged Citroen DS3 being A frames on the back facing the traffic.

As we was going along a shit lot of plastic and trim strated flying across the carriageway, the porsche got hit, i swerved to avoid it all (I was in the Audi and thankfully no one was in the left lane) and a Mondeo with a elderly couple in nearly punted me up the arse!.

Next thing the Porsche races off to catch the truck before pulling back and asking me if i minded pulling over as a witness, after a mile or so we all pull over into the layby, i walk over and the two people in this truck come over asking what the problem was, the passenger, who was a complete and utter bellend turns round and go "so you're following a crash damaged car and are surprised when bits full off" at this point I'm getting pissed off, The poor chap with the Porsche has a smashed carbon fiber splitter and this cock womble is making out like it his fault!.

Porsche man says but the front grill of this Citroen has smashed my car and this passenger go "So what?" Fuck me i flipped at him telling him how it's his responsibility to have a secure load on road and he then asks "Who the fuck are you?!"... I just responded that I'm the man who nearly got taken out because of him and how I'm going to report to his bosses about his behaviour.

I walked off after that, Mr Porche came over and took my details and was really annoyed with the mans attitude and said he'll be taking it further, I hope he does! 

Is it even legal to use an A frame/spectacle lift on a car transporter?

It's definitely a lorry driver's (any driver in fact) responsibility to secure his load, it's not hard to go round with a roll of duct tape. He'll get humped for that.

Yes, perfectly legal, but if it's a class 2 lorry, it becomes a class 1 with a car on a spec. Most places use that super sticky clear vinyl to wrap up damaged cars now

Moaned on here about a month ago that the twat next door is getting workmen to turn up after 5pm every night (so probably on the cheap/fiddle) and making a racket for hours, well the fucker is STILL doing it. There can't be anything left to drill or hammer, it must just be an empty shell by now. Going to blow my top soon.

Mr Porsche has e-mailed me, Nice to know an old Audi can still impress a £100k Porsche driver!

Thanks for stopping this afternoon, really appreciate the help. Got back home and saw some scuffs on the right-side of the car. I cleaned it this morning and know it’s definitely new. But! Grabbed the t-cut and polished them all out so all solved. Shame the folks in the towing truck were not a little more polite, could of all been solved at the road-side. Either way, all sorted.

Love the Audi BTW, very rapid. 

Well, another days fettling the CX sees no difference at all. Thermostat was stuck partially shut but even without one (hey folks, you'll never guess what. The motor factors supplied the wrong thermostat! Who'd have thought it, eh?) the temp hovers around the nervous mark on the gauge. Okay, it's a hot day so I'll run it and see.

Having gasket paper at work is a godsend as many thermostats come without them nowadays. However, when work clear up and throw e paper away thinking it's only a bit of old card leaves you with a bit of a sticky situation.

Top tip - the lining in the lid of a generic 3/4" socket set can be used to make a reasonable gasket combined with my sealant of choice (wellseal - used to make gaskets stick and never come off).

Etc etc, shit day tired and dirty grumble moan hot mumble etc...

Ran out of welding gas shortly after getting the first of the repair tacks in on the Renault's roof.  How annoying.

Also, what ARE the birds around here eating?  Their poop is like concrete  and has even taken some of the paint off the roof of the Rover!

Stuff flying off stuff annoys me too, the amount of times I've had to swerve around a bit of wood on the a404, then see it all wee getting smashed into progressively smaller bits of wood.

Saw a flatbed on Tuesday with bits of polythene rubbish flying off, and a big massive bit flapping in the wind in an ominous way. I quickly joined l3 with the audi wankerz to get past then went back into l1

We've lost two windscreens on our 14-plate Temsa in the last four weeks due to shit falling off skip wagons - £1280 each, plus VAT.

Personal grump: fucking toothache. Went to my own dentists today to see if I could get it looked at. I left with an appointment for next Friday. Tossers.

I'm used to lowlifes stealing my photos from Flickr and passing them off as their own, and accept it as par for the course, but I would have expected better from a reputable high-end auction house. I looked at Coys' website to see what happened to the Stondon Peugeot 104 and the photo of the very next lot looked strangely familiar. They've blanked the registration and done a spectacularly bad job of photoshopping out the bins (check the brickwork on the wall!) but that is clearly my photo and they never contacted me to ask permission.

Coys' photo:

41_265_01.jpg

My original:

8157513073_cd43722e84_c.jpg1971 Triumph Herald 13/60 convertible by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

Maybe I should send them an invoice for reproduction of my copyrighted material. I'm sure they can afford it.

Picked up this brand new Transit today. People at the yard in Widnes were I picked up the van where the most unhelpful bunch of arseholes I had the misfortune to meet. Left me hanging about until they could be arsed to pull the Transit. When I asked them about it 30 minutes after arriving they started moaning at me that they were 'pulling' the van out for me.

Eventually I got the bloody thing out there only to run out of fuel in Stockport near to where I was supposed to drop off. To be fair I should have known and kept an eye on the fuel. But 50 minutes and £12 of my own money later I was back in business.

Getting fuel into this thing was a right arsehole too. Vans are pissing me off now.

Also, just found out I'm taking an Iveco van home for the weekend. Fun :(

Sat I the pub trying to watch the rugby. Three stupid bitches come I and sit in front blocking the screen. Mrs Shrimp says were watching the game and can she move over for a bit please,

"but we can talk then, if we're in a line" comes the reply. Fucking wanker

There's a quiz in a bit. It's in two parts and now the wankers are cheating on the first bit, what's the point???

Edit: well fuck them as I won a very nice bottle of wine :-). Turns out both me and Mrs Shrimp used to work with one of the wankers a few years ago. We didn't know that until she got called out for sticking her fingers up behind her hand. What a fucking child...

Well, another days fettling the CX sees no difference at all. Thermostat was stuck partially shut but even without one (hey folks, you'll never guess what. The motor factors supplied the wrong thermostat! Who'd have thought it, eh?) the temp hovers around the nervous mark on the gauge. Okay, it's a hot day so I'll run it and see.

Having gasket paper at work is a godsend as many thermostats come without them nowadays. However, when work clear up and throw e paper away thinking it's only a bit of old card leaves you with a bit of a sticky situation.

Top tip - the lining in the lid of a generic 3/4" socket set can be used to make a reasonable gasket combined with my sealant of choice (wellseal - used to make gaskets stick and never come off).

Etc etc, shit day tired and dirty grumble moan hot mumble etc...

This why a traditional motor factors is useful, take in the part, they take it out back and cut you out a personalised gasket for £1.50. 

Hope the place in Bearwood doesn't close.

Bloody hell!

I've had a shit of a day welding up a 15 year old LWB sprinter for test (sills!) which is the sort of job I'd prefer to knock back but can't afford to. I got next to no sleep last night and still have chronic toothache so I'd gone to bed already, and not in a good mood either.

I just got knocked out of bed by a guy I know from down the street. He wanted to borrow money! I'd told him he woke me up when I answered the door but he still went ahead with tapping me for a bloody loan. Obviously, he got the sort of answer that should disuade him from ever talking to me ever again.

I hate everything. I'm going back to bed.

There's someone local selling refurbished dysons on facebook. That's my money making scheme gone to shit then! Can't undercut them as I sell them cheap anyway, any cheaper and there's no point in doing it

Which is a shame, as selling dysons is the only think keeping Amy on side with me collecting vacuums as I 'Make Money'*

*Man maths may apply

Do people in Cheshire* EVER check their mirror before changing lanes, or is a white 205 completely invisible?

FUXAKE!!!

* Not Billy, obvs...  :)

I've had more people pulling out on me in the last 2 weeks than in the last 5years........

It seems a green Rover is just too hard to see,especially when someone is busy texting with Both hands resting on the rim of the steering wheel.....

Drive an old Kia in resale silver and you're invisible. Quite often get pulled out right in front of multiple times on the same roundabout, I think people just assume it's being driven at 10 MPH by an old giffer.

I got pulled out in front of when doing 70 in the outside lane of a dual carriageway. They were doing about 30 and were turning right and didn't even use the slip road, pretty much just stopped dead in front of me, never leant on the horn or brakes as hard before. They were totally oblivious.