eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

s-l800.jpg

This is lovely. Money, but fully restored, no rust! Rebuilt 2200 engine! If I had the cash, I'd just buy this right now. I can't imagine there's anything in such a nice car to put me off. 

Unless....

s-l800.jpg

post-17021-0-36456200-1524867212_thumb.jpg

Bad points

*spongey brakes

GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY

This one's £6,500.

10017652.jpg

Q: How do you tell an optimistic P6 owner from a pessimistic P6 owner?

A: Whether they say their brake fluid reservoir is half full, or half empty. 

10027999.jpg

(trick question, there are no optimistic P6 owners)

https://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C981094

Good photo.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JAGUAR-2-4-MK2-AUTOMATIC/253585929311

s-l1600.jpg

Wouldn't someone with half a brain do the sills first, then respray the car?

My neighbours spent a fortune on doing up the inside of their house but omitted to spend anything on their leaky roof - so when the sold they got a lot less for the house than they spent. Its kinda crazy.

As they say....ALL FUR COAT AND NO KNICKERS

1979 CX Safari C matic - 2k with teledials included; they look surprisingly well toohttps://www.donedeal.ie/vintagecars-for-sale/79-citroen-cx-safari-/18427051

Beige!!! No photos of the back end; that's where Breaks/Safaris/Familiales usually corrode....badly.

NHO 683T still running on its British plates, but hasn't had VED since 2011 or MoT since May 2012 - how long has it lived in the South?

Plus point is it still has the space helmet ashtray - very difficult to find as a spare - and it's a C-matic; Fluide-T is still available via Chevronics. Engine bay and front interior look remarkably clean.

Alfa Romeo wheels are usually straight swap for CX 5x98 PCD to get rid of metrics.

Beige!!! No photos of the back end; that's where Breaks/Safaris/Familiales usually corrode....badly.

NHO 683T still running on its British plates, but hasn't had VED since 2011 or MoT since May 2012 - how long has it lived in the South?

Plus point is it still has the space helmet ashtray - very difficult to find as a spare - and it's a C-matic; Fluide-T is still available via Chevronics. Engine bay and front interior look remarkably clean.

Alfa Romeo wheels are usually straight swap for CX 5x98 PCD to get rid of metrics.

It's a strange one for it not to be vrt'd; 1979 means NCT exempt and it must have been 30 when imported so 200 VRT and cheap tax

It's a strange one for it not to be vrt'd; 1979 means NCT exempt and it must have been 30 when imported so 200 VRT and cheap tax

That dealer is dodgy as...

I was tempted to buy a V6 Laguna from them ages ago, but yeah. They must have changed names at least 3 times since.

I went to see that ZX yesterday, based on the advert which had no pictures at the time.  It would have been a nice car apart from the accident, the poor repairs, and the clutch that didn't really work.