eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

s-l1600.jpg

If I turned up to collect a brand new car and the dealer had drilled holes in the interior trim for their tragic little nameplate, I'd hit the roof. 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1970-Rover-2000-SC-Mint-condition-a-true-MUST-SEE-car-good-local-history/183039695228

You left the normal bit out.

There is the usual low tide in the brake fluid reservoir:

s-l1600.jpg

Sad faced, the colour of shit and too bloaty to go very fast. But enough about the car, the dog looks nice

s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MGB-ROADSTER-1972-LEFT-HAND-DRIVE-HARVEST-GOLD-WITH-OVERDRIVE-FITTED/312121351820?hash=item48abe1de8c:g:Xx4AAOSwSB1aumDF

Imported into the UK in 2015 but is fitted with old number plates? Suspicious.

Imported into the UK in 2015 but is fitted with old number plates? Suspicious.

The seller is MGB Hive - a popular and long established MGB parts retailer. I seem to remember that the DVLA used to give a plate on imports based when it was imported.

What is weirder is the 3 sets of wiper arms on it.

The seller is MGB Hive - a popular and long established MGB parts retailer. I seem to remember that the DVLA used to give a plate on imports based when it was imported.

What is weirder is the 3 sets of wiper arms on it.

Septic spec = triple wipers amongst other things.

What I mean about the plates is the fact that the Perspex number plate is physically old, i.e. Not one freshly made when this car arrived in 2015. Suspicious.

Edit: Unless the seller/business has gone to the trouble of having old looking, pre 2001 font, plates made up.

That's the one that i had a look at a while back, it has been sat on a driveway for the best part of ten years.

Floors are rather crumbly!