eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Whats with the door handles on the silver one?

They are Ital (rather than Marina) handles, which I should think is correct for an X reg.

The grille on the silver one is wrong, it's from a Marina car - the vans never had the extra lights in the grille.

It shouldn't have the ITAL badge on the bonnet, either. The commercial vehicles were never officially Itals.

They are Ital (rather than Marina) handles, which I should think is correct for an X reg.

The grille on the silver one is wrong, it's from a Marina car - the vans never had the extra lights in the grille.

It shouldn't have the ITAL badge on the bonnet, either. The commercial vehicles were never officially Itals.

I thought we'd established there was an interrim period.  The handles were phased-in prior to the switch-over to Ital

Very cheap Vintage car alert. DULL but interesting for being so rare. Bet that giant sunroof lends it excellent structural rigidity

https://www.prewarcar.com/234953-rover-10-hp

234953-1524757093-4453993.jpg

Pic added (bit of a candidate for very old car furthest away)

@Barrett - thanks for the earlier tip off about the Pug 304, something might be able to be done there.  We'll see.

That dealer is dodgy as...

I was tempted to buy a V6 Laguna from them ages ago, but yeah. They must have changed names at least 3 times since.

Shame. If I hadn't just got a super fun 306 I'd have probably gone to see that. However judging by MOT history it's knackered underneath but £250 and TADTS