eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Yo MarvinsMom, if you ever move out here, save on shipping and buy this on arrival:

356052106.jpg

356052326.jpg

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/austin/auction-830949124.htm

Electric front windows!

that works out at around £1300, but you can pay that now for a Metro, all it really needs is a pump up for the suspension.

lovely little thing, are old british motors common in kiwi land? i'd have thought that oldish jap cars were the order of the day?

post-18270-0-30034600-1420636972_thumb.jpg

and as if to add insult to injury, this lill' beauty has turned up on fleabay, even if "can be driven but running on 20% brakes"??? i'm betting it'll need wheel cylinders, some pads and a pair of shoes. there is no abs etc to go wrong!!

only its in friggin' cornwall (not as far as new zealand but bloody far enough!!) AND SWMBO says we've got too many cars already...

mutter, mutter mutter......

• Like 1

attachicon.gif$_57.jpg

and as if to add insult to injury, this lill' beauty has turned up on fleabay, even if "can be driven but running on 20% brakes"??? i'm betting it'll need wheel cylinders, some pads and a pair of shoes. there is no abs etc to go wrong!!

only its in friggin' cornwall (not as far as new zealand but bloody far enough!!) AND SWMBO says we've got too many cars already...

mutter, mutter mutter......

Bizarre, its on Mk 1 steelies.

You can still get tyres for mk1 steelies at a reasonable price, rather than the metrics.

True, but the 13" cross spoke wheels look nicer and take 165/60 or 165/55 rubber rather than those skinny 12" Mk 1 wheels

Peugeot 104 petrol engine according to the advert   "Moteur 104 essence"

I think I saw that at the 1980 NEC Motor Show

That one does; apparently the "VERA 2" had the turbo diesel.  Presumably it was V2 that was the subject of the economy test report.

You can still get tyres for mk1 steelies at a reasonable price, rather than the metrics.

same reason that i got a set of mark 1 MG alloy wheels for Marvin, so i could still get tyres as and when required, plus those wheels are a favourite of mine.

13" wheels will fit, but you need to be careful which tyres you get fitted as the tyres can rub the body work, depending how high your suspension is set at. MG turbos had the wheel arches cut back at the factory, hence the body kit been fitted

post-18270-0-67818000-1420655009_thumb.jpg

From Facebook, PM me if you're interested in it and pass on the details. Car is in Barrow-In-Furness

"E reg Mazda 323 1.5 glx petrol 5 speed gearbox ew pas sunroof 36,000 service history to bk up milage 10 months mot very clean car £ 700 ono grab yourself a bargain pm me if interested"

1010220_413324908843342_7194215510366777

MattLikesCars, on 07 Jan 2015 - 7:33 PM, said:

From Facebook, PM me if you're interested in it and pass on the details. Car is in Barrow-In-Furness

"E reg Mazda 323 1.5 glx petrol 5 speed gearbox ew pas sunroof 36,000 service history to bk up milage 10 months mot very clean car £ 700 ono grab yourself a bargain pm me if interested"

I don't think I've ever seen an advert with the words "grab yourself a bargain" which was actually a bargain.

• Like 2

10922602_744000232321817_831427292925420

Rover 75, 1.8 on 03 plate, just had timing belt and head done couple month back, with receipts,got full service history and all mot certs, something wrong with the thermostat, runs cold whilst driving but heats up when parked and engine on, also window washers don't work, not the wipers they work fine, we're the water comes out, could just be a fuse, easy fix I suppose, 83k on the clock, 6cd changer inside, nice clean car and drives beautiful, spoiler on back now aswell, looking for smaller engine that's why up for sale, mot sept 2015 425 ono

That horrendously over priced fiesta has the correct wheels but the incorrect price tag.

The last one of those I sold netted £30

• Like 1