eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

On 31/10/2023 at 11:03, EyesWeldedShut said:

This has gone through ACA Moderns on a Wed last week and week before. First week (I think) it got passed at £2800. Last week I thought it had sold but - plainly not as they've listed it again for this week but with a BIN of £2300. Listing notes suggest maybe a clutch/DMF noise and some engine noise.
I was, kind of, madly thinking of having a look at it until I read up on the Jag diesel that's in these. Errr - low cost, high liability indeed.
https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/modern-auctions/2614-08-Nov-2023/3809~1-2015-jaguar-xe-se-d

image.png.05cfbbe31eb5ad986eb6875108bd9546.png

I coincidentally found out tonight this is owned by the guy we used to clean our carpets. 

He’s got it advertised privately for £3200 as having a noisy timing chain. He’s got a few bits for sale and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all cars he’s bought from auction himself, another he’s got is a 230k mile ex taxi Mondeo for example.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, willswitchengage said:

What's the remote controlly thing? A fob?

Could Be a torch? I think some had a deal with Duracell in the 1980s

1 hour ago, morrisoxide said:

@motorpunk to the beige phone!

Lancia gamma coupe - Picture 1 of 24

No-responsibility disclaimer morrisoxide is NOT responsible for damages and funding disasters that result from the purchase of this Lancia.

@Six-cylinder needs more lancias.

22 minutes ago, Six-cylinder said:

In 2016 it was owned by a friend and it spite of large quanties of alohol we could not agree a deal. This was when I purchased the white Berlina.

P1070186 broad.jpg

See, you already know it.