eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

3 hours ago, grogee said:

Faultless* XJ for £1750 in (B)Ward End. 

"HERE WE HAVE..." 

Piss off

"Warranty: We do not provide warranties"

Piss off again

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/2005-jaguar-xj-series-xj6-30-v6-sovereign-4dr-auto-saloon-petrol-automatic/1462334278

Screenshot_20231017_163756_Gumtree.jpg

Hmmmm…..” there may be trouble ahead”….

F5389D6F-0D1B-4A6A-BAAE-F243378A44C5.png

3 hours ago, grogee said:

Not the failed flip one, this one's a Xedos6. £1250 Oadby. Pictures of pictures. 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/1998-mazda-xedos-6-20i-v6-se-4dr-saloon-petrol-manual/1466555374

Screenshot_20231017_164739_Gumtree.jpg

Thank god the paint is screwed on this or I'd really want it! Might be one of the lowest mileage Xedos 6 in the country though, and for that its really not a bad price.

3 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

"Viewing of this vehicle is not available."  Whoa, red flag!  Too much "work" in any case; he points out welding it needs, so there's bound to be a jungle of it.

32 minutes ago, Hertz said:

Got @HMC 's name all over it.

The ad does not look quite right - I'd say treat with caution. The architecture and parking restrictions possibly look more southern England to me - not Longtown Cumbria.

Priced a few k less than it's worth.

• Like 2

Picture 3 of 21

mg zt cdti diesel(with theBMW engine)needs clutch new clutch with car no reserve | eBay

Needs a clutch, but comes with a new (unfitted) one. May as well do the slave and whatnot at the same time.

Picture 4 of 12

VW Volkswagen transporter t4 camper van caravelle 1997 2.4 Diesel the joker LWB | eBay

'GOOD POINTS'

mrw, really, joke, reddit, sarcasm, sarcastic, sub, wonka, encerio – GIF

'Customized front grille'

Sarcastic Willy Wonka GIF

Picture 1 of 12

'The paintwork isn't professional'

'Willy-wonka-sarcastic GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

25 minutes ago, Cavcraft said:

mg zt cdti diesel(with theBMW engine)needs clutch new clutch with car no reserve | eBay

Love how 20 years on ebay folk still make a big deal about it when a Rover has "got a BMW engine m8", as if  it's some kind of guarantee of eternal reliability 😆

28 minutes ago, Wilko220 said:

Love how 20 years on ebay folk still make a big deal about it when a Rover has "got a BMW engine m8", as if  it's some kind of guarantee of eternal reliability 😆

To be fair, it is a pretty reliable engine! 

But I take your point. Good original design and build quality are nothing if it has been abused and neglected for 20 years.... 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wilko220 said:

[controversial opinion] So is a K-series if you look after it properly...

I'd tend to agree. The head gasket thing is obviously an Achilles' heel but other than that, they're tough and well-designed engines

19 hours ago, Wack said:

Nee nar nee nar 

strange that commercial stuff is cheaper than cars, transits... can get a daf45 box van for £1200 with MOT, rusty transits and sprinters are 2-4k around here!!