What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

As I'm trying to change pretty much every aspect of my life I made the decision to join a gym about three weeks ago. So far I'm feeling a lot fitter and can see the results on myself. I've actually lost about a stone and a half and toned up my muscles a bit through being active for an hour a day and watching what I eat. I wish I'd started this years ago.

Congrats on baby Huw, nice to see nobody is worried about starting him too young with old cars. Also, it's really good to see people mentioning bits and bobs about getting healthier, much more so how easy it is to just change a few things to get a big improvement. This thread is a good thing, helps give a bit of balance when I log on and turn into Sir Whinge-a-lot.

Congrat's indeed to Mr Murray, after his fantastic efforts at the Olympics this is the icing on the cake, plus he's British again now :D

Also having an interview, pulling out my trump card at the end and hoisting myself by my own petard in incredibly spectacular fashion made me laugh later.

People who try to acquire class by proximity make me grin. I parked the DS in B&Q car park as far away from every other car as I could so it wouldn't get dinged by morons opening doors or runaway trolleys. When I came out after making a huge purchase of one cupboard catch everything was as I left it, my car was still away from all the other cars except, as though it had just landed from another planet, right next to the DS was a shocking pink Jimny with pink furry steering wheel cover and many other pink eand chrome extras.

FUCK OFF You will never have any class.

Thanks all.

Nature is amazing, I'd forgotten everything about what giving birth feels like.

I have a vision of you relaxing in a hot tub watching the boys and having Huw pop up from underwater and start bellowing for a feed.

OH, he is Welsh so it would be a tuneful bellow !!!

This is actually pretty accurate. Except he came out asleep! He hardly made a sound until this afternoon.