What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

Went to Beamish but the bloody place was heaving. They're also rather good at gouging the fuck out of you for anything. V expensive day of queueing.

Now you have your ticket, find a day that's not in the school holidays and come back with a packed lunch.  I don't begrudge them taking money, but they equally don't begrudge you not spending it.  The place is worth spending your time on a quieter day.  

But then I can say that, cause it's only 10 minutes away :)

Went to Beamish with my beloved Kinky girl. Very nice watching stuff drive endlessly round, but the bloody place was heaving. They're also rather good at gouging the fuck out of you for anything. V expensive day of queueing.

Yes, this sounds grumpy, but there was a fun highlight. Ticket desk girl wants names for passes. Kinky girl's has somehow come out with Martha on it. Slightly* wrong.

Is she called Arthur?

We decided not to go - I checked the ticket prices and it was going to cost about £50 just to get in so we went plant shopping and paid the rent on the allotment instead. Sun is out today so back to it!

You would think a 90 minute queue to clear customs in Morocco in steaming heat surrounded by stinking travellers would be a grump, but not when your resort looks like this...cbec42c54a43d931c94c35f285e6746c.jpg33761df2bf175acd13e8d7c31a573e21.jpg

Ms_Chegg has impeccable taste

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Careful when banging Mrs cheggs head against that headboard that the statue doesn't fall down

Is she called Arthur?

We decided not to go - I checked the ticket prices and it was going to cost about £50 just to get in so we went plant shopping and paid the rent on the allotment instead. Sun is out today so back to it!

Cathy. Not much difference to Martha. If you had the typical 2.2 kids, and you indulged them I could see an easy spend of a couple of hundred quid.

I've also got thundering wild shits today which could be their fault or burger king at the services.

Went to Beamish with my beloved Kinky girl. Very nice watching stuff drive endlessly round, but the bloody place was heaving. They're also rather good at gouging the fuck out of you for anything. V expensive day of queueing.

Yes, this sounds grumpy, but there was a fun highlight. Ticket desk girl wants names for passes. Kinky girl's has somehow come out with Martha on it. Slightly* wrong.

It's only just up the road from me, about 8 miles.

We used to go frequently years ago (1980s) but it has become increasingly expensive.  Haven't bee in donkeys now though, may have to give it a shot.

The granny of my youngest grandson works there and he and my daughter are often there - she drives down here and they cycle there along the old railway track, she has a season ticket which is reasonably economical for them.

Just used the orange Vax on Mrs PBK's loved but unwashed, un-vacuumed bubble shaped Micra. 4 litres of cleaning produced a nice clean drivers footwell carpet and drivers seat. Left over cleaning liquids were utilised on the passenger footwell carpet of the Mitsu.

Ace results all round but my back is fucked and is sending small but frequent lightening bolts of pain down my right leg. Ouch. 

Swings and roundabouts eh.

Just used the orange Vax on Mrs PBK's loved but unwashed, un-vacuumed bubble shaped Micra. 4 litres of cleaning produced a nice clean drivers footwell carpet and drivers seat. Left over cleaning liquids were utilised on the passenger footwell carpet of the Mitsu.

Ace results all round but my back is fucked and is sending small but frequent lightening bolts of pain down my right leg. Ouch. 

Swings and roundabouts eh.

the joys of a trapped nerve and referred pain. Hot bath and naproxen works wonders for me usually.