What makes you grin? Antidote to grumpy thread

outlaw118

A mate got me this for crimbo. I dipped my finger into the extreme one and nearly died! Just had another round of crimbo dinner and put 5 drips of the mustard one into the gravy. Mmmm, can taste it, needed 8 drips for a nice kick though.

Will work my way up to having lots of the extreme one I think!

post-5612-0-32057700-1451073500_thumb.jpg

post-5612-0-80602800-1451073518_thumb.jpg

post-5612-0-66903900-1451073539_thumb.jpg

My car came back from the body shop on Wednesday. They did more miles driving it back than I've done in one go in it myself!

Also, just so I know I made the perfect shiters choice, I've yet to see a single other one on the road.

My car came back from the body shop on Wednesday. They did more miles driving it back than I've done in one go in it myself!

Also, just so I know I made the perfect shiters choice, I've yet to see a single other one on the road.

Viva? Spotted one on my manor last week. So 2 exist.

MrsV8 got myself and No1 son a super car driving experience. No1 son is only 12. He is very excited.

We are going to Elvington Airfield York

friend did that for his daughter who was 14 at the time about 3 years ago

she did lambo gallardo conv

sounded v nice as she booted it away from us on the little course they did

i wanted a go in the atom - which is daft cos id turned up on a 600 honda - as quick :D

Christmas a bit of a damp squib for me this year on the traditional stuffing my face and spending it with loved ones front, just like last year in fact... not all bad though, Mike managed to find two obscure albums in CD format - Mortiis' The Smell of Rain and Justice's Cross - along with a bunch of Daft Punk CDs.  He also got me an amazing looking twin barrel foot pump for car tyres that looks like it'll outlast me.

Got new boyfriend coming over for New Year so we're going to do a late Christmas Dinner sort of a thing then instead to make up for today.  I've been playing WAY too much Carmageddon:Reincarnation, far too addictive smashy fun and the only time I drink and drive.

Have i missed some thing Billy is this the viva?what has happened?

My son threatened to buy me Bula Quo for Christmas so I bought it for him as a pre-emptive strike.

10380978_10205791771297041_7912429176670

We've just finished watching it and it was actually quite enjoyable. It's extremely silly, essentially an episode of Scooby Doo with Rossi and Parfitt instead of Scooby and Shaggy. Worth every penny of £2.13.

DVee8, on 26 Dec 2015 - 1:49 PM, said:

Have i missed some thing Billy is this the viva?what has happened?

V. minor car park prang by someone driving a Chrysler Neon, of all things.

My son threatened to buy me Bula Quo for Christmas so I bought it for him as a pre-emptive strike.

10380978_10205791771297041_7912429176670

We've just finished watching it and it was actually quite enjoyable. It's extremely silly, essentially an episode of Scooby Doo with Rossi and Parfitt instead of Scooby and Shaggy. Worth every penny of £2.13.

Good Lord!

Couldn't you just imagine what Alan Lancaster would make of that!

I have just been embarrassed, i never get embarrassed, I've just been to a family get together which I went after i finished work, the mother in law was telling me and every one who would listen how much she loved me and is proud to have me as a son. Bless her

I have just been embarrassed, i never get embarrassed, I've just been to a family get together which I went after i finished work, the mother in law was telling me and every one who would listen how much she loved me and is proud to have me as a son. Bless her

This is usually where the wife says "Really?...I think he's a total fuckwit"