Cannock £3 Xmas Blind Roffle! BUY NOW TO GUARANTEE DISSAPOINTMENT

320touring

I can’t wait for dome to wake up from his hangover and realise he signed himself up for 1 in 20 chance to visit Birmingham in the week before Christmas to pick up something horrible .

There was no way I was getting involved in this but I look forward to seeing the results .

I recon Rover 25 brimming with k seal.

Think Ive paid assuming the (at) in the address is one of those squiggly @ things.

Was dreading winning until this morning when the Volvo cut out and won't restart and the Freelander is having an electrical wobble because of the cold- only just fired up and boot keeps opening , parking sensors going mental.

Whatever gem is unearthed today could be my only legal car over Christmas if I'm the lucky winner.

So a nice S Class or Jag please.

Only here would people willingly give money for a chance to win the worst car (that costs less than £177) in a crap auction.

That said, I do find the habit of purchasing tickets for other people rather humorous.

Paided.

As of this moment I think Njgleeds and the mighty bucketeer are unaware of there potential winnage

Huzzah, you is such a good friend! ​ an evil person

EFA

Fingers crossed for a Silver Spirit that hasn't moved in nine years....

Edited to add: this whole thread is totally bananas, and I love it. Can it be an annual event please?

The only spirit on offer will be the fake Vodka the winner has to down to forget the fact they now own probably the cheapest car to go through Cannock.