outlaw118

Great number plates - got any?

There should be a crap number plates thread really, they are the ones I like most. If the letters and numbers have been spaced wrongly or little yellow or black bolts used to change them and particularly if the name the plate is meant to represent is written at the bottom, I love them!

IMG_8621.thumb.JPG.cbbb4c7c86fa0107bdda96eed2edfeff.JPG

This is V90NYA

Sonya, you have a CRAP plate, I love it haha!

3 hours ago, FakeConcern said:

There should be a crap number plates thread really, they are the ones I like most. If the letters and numbers have been spaced wrongly or little yellow or black bolts used to change them and particularly if the name the plate is meant to represent is written at the bottom, I love them!

IMG_8621.thumb.JPG.cbbb4c7c86fa0107bdda96eed2edfeff.JPG

This is V90NYA

Sonya, you have a CRAP plate, I love it haha!

sure ive seen it about too

On 8/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, willswitchengage said:

Can never remember which way around it is but dozens of my colleagues have been working for years as contingent workers under IR35... one got busted by the tax man and got a 50 grand payment demand... the others are all still going strong. Anyway, without wanting to open a debate on the matter (I'm obviously just jealous!) one kept bragging about how he bought a pickup through his pseudocompany as it worked out as some clever tax dodge thing as it's classed as a work vehicle. I'm guessing a lot of people might do this.

FYI this is a world of hearsay and smoke and mirrors that I largely am not up to speed on so please feel free to correct me!

that is exactly what  IR 35  is about 

' contractors'  who  sit at the same  desk for  decades in some cases as an integrated and integral part of a business,  no ability to sustitute ,  have to book  leave  etc etc etc ...  but  supposedly self emploed or  'company directors' of a  company that has  one  client and one contract  ... 

Grumps: The hiring manager who thinks you are churlish when you say "I won't be here on these days and no I'm not asking permission" 

Or gets weird when you say : I've got the data on a memory stick (my own memory stick)  and I'll be back on Tuesday when I've put it through my own software on my own computer in my own office and I'll present the conclusions then. 

I've had a substitution clause in every contract, but i can't see how I could use it. 

I don't know anyone who knows what I know and is available. And security cleared.

F2 UKA

✓ Taxed

Tax due:
01 November 2019

✓ MOT

Expires:
14 October 2019

Vehicle details

• Vehicle make: PEUGEOT
  • Date of first registration: September 2011
  • Year of manufacture: 2011
  • Cylinder capacity (cc): 1997 cc
  • CO₂Emissions: 139 g/km
  • Fuel type: DIESEL

I was behind this yesterday,surprised they get away with it..

On ‎9‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 9:32 PM, bunglebus said:

Seen MR 51MON and THA1 today

Screenshot_20190907-213048_WhatsApp.thumb.jpg.4ab526c49d62ade93667e6663bff6dd0.jpg

There are some kn*bs about aren't they?

'Mum mum, why are people sniggering at us in the car? And everyone's picking on me at school, and the neighbours are laughing at us, and why are you sleeping in the spare room?'

'Don't ask me, ask your father'.