Great number plates - got any?

outlaw118

21 hours ago, mitsisigma01 said:

Is he too posh to pump his own tyres or is the Offside suspension fubarred? 

Might be an optical illusion, a flat tyre or indeed a suspension fail. I'm leaning toward the first guess because this was taken in a part of Mercedes-Benz World at Brooklands that's viewable by the publics; there's an adjacent quite-concealed area where any fucked motors would be parked I imagine. Corporate Image, yeah?

While we're at M-BW and on this thread, I've never seen two motors with the same plate together before; I suspect daylight is being shone onto the backstage machinations of the Marketing and Advertising department. A video where the old model morphs into the new one perhaps.

x4ajh.thumb.jpg.05607b6e570fd0116172b40b04b421b3.jpg

On 10/31/2019 at 12:59 PM, High Jetter said:

I am all shook up. Saw this today in Polegate but couldn't get a piccie - ELV 1S on a Vauxhall Mockery

I have seen this too, but didn't think it would count as no photo haha!

Also I must live pretty close to you since Beachy Head is close enough for me to cycle around fairly often.

I have seen this too, but didn't think it would count as no photo haha!
Also I must live pretty close to you since Beachy Head is close enough for me to cycle around fairly often.
I know the owner of ELV1S very well. Interesting character, appeared on Come Dine With Me and has just remarried the woman he divorced in 1969.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On that there M40 London bound last week, some flash thing whizzed passed, could't tell you if it were a Frarry, Lambo, Ron Dennis Specioal, but It had 4 1NCH on the reg.   41 NCH spaced 4 INCH.  made me smile.

i''VBE just checked DVSA, it was a Porky 911, clearly I was distracted by the plate

On 11/12/2019 at 6:50 PM, bunglebus said:

49053771228_f1428ab150_4k.jpg20191112_120814 by RS, on Flickr

Here's a close relative. The plate is misleading as Fairlanes could be had with a V8 but this one is a six. It's basically a stretched and slightly posher version of what dollywobbler has been driving around NZ, an ex funeral limo but bizarrely licensed as a bus!

49310189638_0d0c99d2e3_c.jpg

V8 TUX - PJ Limousines by Adam Floyd, on Flickr

On 1/12/2020 at 12:53 PM, DSdriver said:

04 plate Tesla in front of me this morning. Checked it out and its a 2018 car with a non-posh  old plate. Strange but true.

Might be sentemental - I used to work with a GP that had a boggo Cxxx zzz number plate  - apparently kept it from the first ever car he owned - seemed weird seeing it on an all singing all dancing Merc