Peugot 103 moped for sale/Sold

daveb47

Thats a bugger if I had of known on Friday I would of put the bike rack back on the Rolls as I am going to be over in Essex tomorrow to catch a flight. I don't think it will fit in the boot though unless I took the wheels off. Has it got any fuel or oil in it ?

Very temping as I want a field bike for Shitefest 2016, but not sure though if my skills will get it running if its not a new plug and fresh petrol job.

They are pretty simple. I have got a flywheel puller here somewhere to help get at the points. The only pain in the arse is they don't put a keyway on the flywheel so setting the timing is a right game.

Thats a bugger if I had of known on Friday I would of put the bike rack back on the Rolls as I am going to be over in Essex tomorrow to catch a flight. I don't think it will fit in the boot though unless I took the wheels off. Has it got any fuel or oil in it ?

No fuel or oil,none runner,needs ht lead at least.

They are pretty simple. I have got a flywheel puller here somewhere to help get at the points. The only pain in the arse is they don't put a keyway on the flywheel so setting the timing is a right game.

If you were local I would buy it, then blockade your workshop until you helped me fix it, just to get rid of me!

Bugger, I have almost run out of garage space for mopeds, this would of filled the last few square feet, BUT already found relevant shaped item (aka another bike) to fit hole.

GLWS

25181566709_463b50d2fb_b.jpgIMG_3828 by paul.bottomley, on Flickr

Bring one to Shitefest 2016 for me to use please?

I really would like this moped!

Will it fit in our Citroen C15 van?

Is there any body who can offer to get it going for me?

I'm fairly certain that it will fit in a C15, you'll probably have to take the front wheel off and unbolt the handlebars but it can be done in 5 minutes.