Many reasons NOT to buy a discovery 2. F**ked again.

sutty2006

For those of you who were unaware, keep up at the back! The Audi was supposedly sold earlier in the week but the buyer is still trying to scrabble funds together. I’ve left that parked at work, because I currently have no driveway and I’ve made my “disconnect” from it. 

todays journey takes me 150 miles in to a hostile territory to repatriate an unwanted animal. Taming these animals is a skill not many folk have, but is thwarted with graft and depression. WCPGW? 

poo count - 1

IMG_7702.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Bren said:

You are brave - especially when audi buyer is trying to " scrabble".

Yeah, it’s been a wank couple of days. His bank loan has gone through fine. He needs to WBAC his Nissan who offered him 10800 online. Enough to pay the finance off and top up the loan. WBAC knocked a grand off for two stone chips. He was mortified. So today it’s going through Motorway with a reserve of 10600. Keep your fingers crossed. 

9 minutes ago, sutty2006 said:

Yeah, it’s been a wank couple of days. His bank loan has gone through fine. He needs to WBAC his Nissan who offered him 10800 online. Enough to pay the finance off and top up the loan. WBAC knocked a grand off for two stone chips. He was mortified. So today it’s going through Motorway with a reserve of 10600. Keep your fingers crossed. 

FWIW our moderately scratched/dented Captur made reserve on Motorway and because every spec of damage is pictured, they only managed to chip us about £100 due to brake pads being low.

better walk the birthday boy first. Happy birthday Merlin. 4 today! 

IMG_7705.thumb.jpeg.bc36bd3cfcaded60964b2ebb38fc86c7.jpeg

Poo count now 2. This will steadily increase due to the vehicle I’m collecting and the distance I’m travelling. 

image.thumb.jpg.2f8db3917c55197e1a1b3e0b8828910e.jpg