eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

image.thumb.png.324cf58e518519181065b6154967a3e8.png

Citroen GS 3 speed automatic ULEZ Compliant Classic Car | eBay

Aside from needing those number plates frisbeeing into the nearest skip, that does look a treat. 

13 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Aside from needing those number plates frisbeeing into the nearest skip, that does look a treat. 

Now I hate inappropriate black and silver number plates as much as the next man, if not more, but those Perspex plates with the routed mirrored letters are delicious.

IMG_5872.jpeg.b1c137d6befbc60f2ec323b518241edc.jpeg

APPROVED.

14 hours ago, Schaefft said:

This is awesome. Particularly the block of text advertising the utterly unremarkable specs of the car.

image.thumb.png.0388f18cff398fdaabf0366fcc11899e.png

But it has 'coil sprints' on the front.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Cavcraft said:

Thats lovely, but to go full Citroen licker for a moment,

They never fitted autos to these, what that has is a thing called a C-matic. Now that really means a manual with a fully automatic clutch system. Much more Citroen/french than just fitting an auto box 😁

4 hours ago, egg said:

I used to have one identical to this I bought from a bomb site car dealer in Glasgow for £350.  White early mk2 with the 1.6 Pinto .  The rear quarter window fell out when I was driving home from work one day then it blew it's head gasket a few days latter. Someone offered me £150 and  a PS2, which I happily took. I defo got the better end of the deal. 

It was quite nice to drive other than that. 

image.thumb.png.ee770a94f1061503096a07520300ee33.png

Ford Transit MWB Camper Van | eBay

'Me and my partner lived in the van for 18 months whilst travelling central America'

Fucking hats off to the fella. I went to Malpas (about 12 miles away) in a Transit 2.4 once, and it felt like a 4 month adventure.

16 hours ago, Metal Guru said:

Why do people do that ffs!? There’s a lot of time and money gone into that for what? That wouldn’t fool Stevie Wonder.

If money were no object, it would be almost* worth buying an F40 to modify into a TR7.