eBay tat volume 3.

Ross_K

Be like me:

Product photo of 1995 Ford LincolnProduct photo of 1995 Ford Lincoln

Once again only terrible photos.

This Ivory Mark VIII has been for sale for many months now, looks like the seller realized that he's asking way too much and reduced the price slightly. Its really a shame, these cars obviously are extremely rare and knowing mine I know exactly how much work this one will need to be half decent. I'd pull the trigger if I had any justification other than it being rare and a great parts donor. I hope its not going to end up in the scrapyard or on the oval.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/353991140097101/

35 minutes ago, Schaefft said:

If a recent Lincoln Continental isn't obscure enough, how about a variant with the 2.0l Ecoboost that was only available in the Chinese market?

Naturally every single photo in the ad is shit.

Ad title sounds about right. Might struggle to last long over here as these seem to weigh about 2000 kg and I can't think of anything else sold here that used the I4 2.0, maybe the Edge/Kuga did? Bodywork and trim must be a nightmare too.

!.png

4 hours ago, Schaefft said:

If a recent Lincoln Continental isn't obscure enough, how about a variant with the 2.0l Ecoboost that was only available in the Chinese market?

Product photo of 2021 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL LHD CONTINENTAL ECOBUST

Naturally every single photo in the ad is shit.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1232585204331658/

Screenshot_20221130-142201__01.thumb.jpg.6e6c52f7500a317c27a3b6527d79eaa5.jpg

"Ecobust", I'll remember that one.

A couple of years ago an importer was selling a range of delivery mileage Lincolns for quite a bit less than this one, but with similar claims about how much you were saving from list price. I was always tempted but suspicious...

Come to think of it, I think those ones were 2.0l as well. Maybe a Chinese deal fell through?

7 hours ago, Rust Collector said:

BUY IT

Also, Edenbridge isn't far away from me at all. I'm pretty sure I pass by that farm on the way there.